Anybody trying the new IOS 9 on the 6 plus?

ndogdrumz

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I've been using for around a week straight on my daily driver and it works. Fine. A few bugs, but I haven't come across any major bugs. The only issue I sort of have was the home screen icons had a bigger than normal gap from the status bar and first row of icons. I restarted my phone a few times and it fixed the issue. Also the new search you get when you swipe right on the home screen was missing at first, but once again, restarted the phone a few times and it was back. Haven't had a problem since. I'd say backup your iPhone and just go for it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
But it says ios 9 beta 1... Which sucks the battery right? With public beta, is it possible to get the beta 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It says that because it is the first iOS 9 Public beta release. Go ahead and install it. Remember - it was released to developer BEFORE it was released to the public.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Did you use this version?

Dude, I've used every iOS 9 beta version available. Apple gave the beta to developers first and then when beta 3 was found to be stable enough for public beta experimentation, Apple probably released dev beta 3 as Public beta 1. The build numbers are identical.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Did you use this version?

Dude, I've used every iOS 9 beta version available. Apple gave the beta to developers first and then when beta 3 was found to be stable enough for public beta experimentation, Apple probably released dev beta 3 as Public beta 1. The build numbers are identical.

I can confirm what D posted. Developer beta 3 is Public Beta 1. It's called beta 1 because it's the first public beta release for iOS 9.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2