Need help moving a video file from chrome book to iPhone 6plus

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I have an video file that's to big for email and need (want) it on my iPhone 6 plus also iPad Air the file is on a memory stick also on memory SD card chrome book laptop, it has no I tunes can't load them on to the chrome book can anyone help me! The file is bout 5 min long and will not send over e mail at all iv tried also tried over facebook messenger hangouts messenger I'm not sure what ales to do??!
Please help me!?

mulcahyd

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
You need to convert it first to the iPhone 6 plus format. Second, you need to copy the video file ( converted) to iTunes. Last , you need to copy the video file to your 6 plus via movies tab in iTunes by selecting the check box next to the file. Hit apply. Let it copy and once done. Eject it. Your video file should be on your phone by launching the video player.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk 

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
You need to convert it first to the iPhone 6 plus format. Second, you need to copy the video file ( converted) to iTunes. Last , you need to copy the video file to your 6 plus via movies tab in iTunes by selecting the check box next to the file. Hit apply. Let it copy and once done. Eject it. Your video file should be on your phone by launching the video player.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk 

How is he going to install iTunes on a Chromebook?

I don't think any of this is correct.

From your Chromebook, go to icloud.com. Go to photos, and upload the photo from your video location to your iCloud Photo library. Assuming iCloud photos is enabled on your iPhone, the video should appear in your library.

If iCloud.com upload doesn't work from the chromebook (never tested it). Upload it to whatever cloud storage service you can get to via web browser (dropbox, google drive, onedrive, etc), and install the same cloud storage app on your iPhone, and save the video to your iPhone library via the cloud storage app. Shouldn't have to convert it.

This all assumed you have a wifi connection to sync your cloud storage up and down on all devices.

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
it is very simple. I assume you have a Google account since you have a chrome book. Upload the video file to Google drive download Google drive apple on iPhone and save the video file to the device.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
it is very simple. I assume you have a Google account since you have a chrome book. Upload the video file to Google drive download Google drive apple on iPhone and save the video file to the device.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Doh! I forgot that Google Drive is integrated into a Google Chromebook (derp). Yes, this would work perfect.

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
Doh! I forgot that Google Drive is integrated into a Google Chromebook (derp). Yes, this would work perfect.

Yea i use google drive for pretty much all of my file transfers because i have a lot of free space and it works well and it is always running on my macs and pcs so i just drop in the files and always have them. I like dropbox better but google offered up a lot of free space through deals so i have like 250gb free for right now but that will end at some point then i will pay for dropbox.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl