Messages app issues?

alex15r

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
I have an iPhone 6+ gold 64gb and my issues are once a week the messages app will not load anything (blank screen) no messages can be seen. Have to do a hard reboot with the power and home button before it will work again.
I know the issue will happen when messages are delayed in sending and receiving.

Just want to know if some people are having similar issues? iPhone was purchased in early December so it is not a "launch day" iPhone.

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have message app issues too. I usually just force close the app and open it back up. Small bug but still there

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+

alex15r

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Alright so I thought I'd give an update on this issue incase someone else might have this issue as well.
After I switched the setting in messages to only keep messages for 1 year that is when I started having the issues.
I switched it back to 'forever' and I haven't had the issues in over 2 weeks.
I think it will only happen to iPhone users who have had iPhones prior to iOS 8 when the feature was released, it must have something to do with referring back to old texts? If you're new to iPhone when iOS 8 came out I think this feature would be useful in saving space. The other option would be is if your willing to start from scratch and lose all your texts.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2