Is there anyone noticing their iPhone 6 plus taking low quality pictures?

anon9177984

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if you're being sarcastic. I get fingerprints on my lens often. Little kid fingers usually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all! I'm sorry if I sounded like that.. I even put smiley but it didn't show for some reason lol. Yes I know, the lens get fingerprints real fast. Hassle

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
First of all, if this is how you talk to other people and you think you're not being mean well I'm sorry I am not them and i don't appreciate you talking to me this way. you don't even know the story how my phones broke. My first phone, I got it with a little tiny dot spot on the camera lens, so I took it back and they let me exchanged it. Second phone, it bent because of the speck case that I've been using, I don't know how, but that's what happened. And yes, Apple was good enough to give me a replacement for free. And FYI, I always have a phone case and a screen protector.

You don't have to appreciate it, I'm fine with that...but the truth is, these phones don't just bend and your Speck case didn't magically break your device. It's not enough to just have a screen protector and case, some people are bad with smart phones, and require heavy duty cases to protect them. Maybe you're rough on your phones...I don't really care, but I mean if you're not going to take it back because of a fault with the device, and no one else is reporting the same complaint as you, why are you still trying to squeeze water from a rock here? lol.

anon9177984

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
You don't have to appreciate it, I'm fine with that...but the truth is, these phones don't just bend and your Speck case didn't magically break your device. It's not enough to just have a screen protector and case, some people are bad with smart phones, and require heavy duty cases to protect them. Maybe you're rough on your phones...I don't really care, but I mean if you're not going to take it back because of a fault with the device, and no one else is reporting the same complaint as you, why are you still trying to squeeze water from a rock here? lol.

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Its not your phone so it's easy for you to say that. And it wasn't only me who reported that their phone got bent, who knows if my speck case was too tight or hard for the phone. Maybe I'm rough on my phones, maybe you're an ******* that doesn't know when to shut up. And if you don't really care, why do you care so much responding to my thread? Just like you're question why I'm still trying to squeeze water from rock here, why are you still responding to this thread that I started? I don't need an opinion from a person like you who thinks he knows everything. Oh, no one else here is reporting the same complaint in this site, but really who knows. Just stop responding to my post, but I will understand if you will still respond, won't be a surprise for me since it seems like you really are something.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Name calling is fun! :laughing::yes:

So feisty! At any rate, I get entertainment value out of people with such thin skin that when someone says that MAYBE you can't take pictures well (as an option amongst other theories why your phone is the only one amongst all of us here that is having the issue).

anon9177984

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Name calling is fun! :laughing::yes:

So feisty! At any rate, I get entertainment value out of people with such thin skin that when someone says that MAYBE you can't take pictures well (as an option amongst other theories why your phone is the only one amongst all of us here that is having the issue).

As if that's the ONLY thing you said the whole post thread. stop making it seem as if you didn't really sound like an a- hole the whole time. And lastly, do yourself a favor, stop wasting your time on someone with such thin skin like me. :yes:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
As if that's the ONLY thing you said the whole post thread. stop making it seem as if you didn't really sound like an a- hole the whole time. And lastly, do yourself a favor, stop wasting your time on someone with such thin skin like me. :yes:

Oh you're quite right, I did respond curtly to you after you threw your temper tantrum about people not replying unless they had something "nice" to say. You came to a public forum, asked if people had the problem you had with your phone, and people said no...so you continued to push, trying to figure it out...so people said "Take it back!", only you don't want to take it back for some reason, so I offered the option that maybe you just sucked at taking pictures as a possible issue (I actually never said you DID suck at taking them at the time)...and then you decide to post a link insinuating this was some kind of common problem (which was hilarious, since the thread was not only almost completely pointless, but also, wasn't even relevant to the iPhone 6 Plus).

Then you decide to stomp around telling people to be nice to you while also calling me profane names...I found it funny, but I mean really? You're going to take this moral highroad and tell me to leave you alone after taking elementary school playground shots? Please.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Give it a break already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah.

Kit-Kat-Wrapper-Small.jpg

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The problem can be easily solved by getting the device replaced. Then you should test the camera at the store before taking it home with you.

anon9177984

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Oh you're quite right, I did respond curtly to you after you threw your temper tantrum about people not replying unless they had something "nice" to say. You came to a public forum, asked if people had the problem you had with your phone, and people said no...so you continued to push, trying to figure it out...so people said "Take it back!", only you don't want to take it back for some reason, so I offered the option that maybe you just sucked at taking pictures as a possible issue (I actually never said you DID suck at taking them at the time)...and then you decide to post a link insinuating this was some kind of common problem (which was hilarious, since the thread was not only almost completely pointless, but also, wasn't even relevant to the iPhone 6 Plus).

Then you decide to stomp around telling people to be nice to you while also calling me profane names...I found it funny, but I mean really? You're going to take this moral highroad and tell me to leave you alone after taking elementary school playground shots? Please.

There might be something wrong with you. The first thing you responded was a criticism already. Saying I suck at taking pictures. And first of all, I can gather any opinion and information as many as I want, its none of your business because I was the one that posted the question, not you. You're on my thread, so make another thread and just bug other people. I was saying things nicely and politely. And then here you are kept on criticizing me and won't stop, so I had to say something. I asked you to stop. You're showing others how much of an arrogant person you are. I'm saying that you should stop, but here you are won't stop and just get off my posts as if you're trying to prove something. Do you even realize you're the only one wasting your time and gave so much criticism about my posts? You probably have nothing else to do that's why you're like this. Get a life. Please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon9177984

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

And also, do you even realize too that you're the only one who actually took the time and said something about me asking other users to not just say anything if they can't say something nice? Ha. I wonder what's up with you. Whatever, I give up. You win, I won't respond to a person who has nothing to do with his life like you. Not even worth my time, I should have not wasted it. Good luck.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a wonderful life! I'm also on a very long flight with my wife to San Fran with free WiFi so I'm spending it on iMore while watching Hercules...movie isn't very good so I'm responding to your continued tirade! There's nothing wrong with me...you simply don't like someone being so curt and direct with you, so you resort to name calling like a child and insinuate that, because I've been "mean" to you, that I have nothing else to do...I could do other things, but right now, this is kind of fun, so I'm doing it.

You're asking me to stop while taking pot shots at the same time...that's the funny part to me. You're like "I'm asking you to stop..." followed by "You *(&#%$#(*&(#*$%&(*#$(%&(*#&$(%*&(#*&$%()(*@#$"...you think I'm just going to walk away when you do this? You're pouring gas on the fire little one! And I've got hours left on this sleepy flight! I can do this all night.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
And also, do you even realize too that you're the only one who actually took the time and said something about me asking other users to not just say anything if they can't say something nice? Ha. I wonder what's up with you. Whatever, I give up. You win, I won't respond to a person who has nothing to do with his life like you. Not even worth my time, I should have not wasted it. Good luck.

Well I figured since you were too much of a coward to call me out directly, I'd respond to your post TO me (though you maintained a stance of generality with it). It's ok though, don't give up so easily! Let's assume you're right and I don't have a life and have nothing better to do...maybe I should start breaking my Apple products, then post threads trying to figure out why they aren't working properly...seems pretty cool...

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I've found out how to fix broken iPhone cameras. You just need to cook them in a microwave set to the highest power level. I read something about the camera having to warm up before taking good pictures.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Chill out guys... It's a new year, new chances..

All devices have some flaws. Although the probability to have 4 devices with the same failure seems unreasonable, it can be possible.

Just live and let live in peace.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2