app update

mark5019

May 2, 2013
Visit site
when i had my android the apps i had used to update at least once or every other week seems on my i phome 6 plus not as often, i did uncheck auto update so i could say when to update.
is there anything else i need to do?

and to all the people here your all grate

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
when i had my android the apps i had used to update at least once or every other week seems on my i phome 6 plus not as often, i did uncheck auto update so i could say when to update.

Just sit back and enjoy the phone. Apps aren't going to get updated just to update them. If they have something that requires an update it will happen. Don't worry. It's probably a good thing apps don't need updated every couple days for minor bug fixes.When the 6/6+ first came out there were lots of updates the first few weeks, things have slowed down a little now that a lot of apps have been updated to support the larger screens.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Not sure what your question is. Are you asking about infrequent updates to apps? Obviously, the updates come as the developers release them and as Apple approves the updates. There are always periods of many updates and periods of few updates.

Currently, because of the Christmas holiday season, Apple has closed their update review process to give the employees who man that function a week off. The break started 12/22, and app submission review will resume on 12/29. Expect to see updates flowing again on 12/29 or shortly thereafter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2