Chrome or Safari

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Safari...it's all I use on my MBP, so really no reason to switch it up on my iPhone or iPad. If there was a significant feature set that overshadowed Safari I would consider a switch, but so far...nah.

Michaelc136

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
Safari ... Why? Because the Safari app comes with ios... This is the app they have optimized the best... Since its apple application it has access to more hardware advantages than chrome does .. Therefore this makes safari much faster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsmith0731

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Safari ... Why? Because the Safari app comes with ios... This is the app they have optimized the best... Since its apple application it has access to more hardware advantages than chrome does .. Therefore this makes safari much faster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that's why I'd prefer Safari because it's optimized better with IOS or at least it's supposed to be..

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I like chrome a lot. I have been using it on all my devices since release. I like how everything syncs between desktop/mobile. I hate safari desktop, I don't mind it mobile, but it doesn't perform any better in my experience so I have no reason switch.. yet.

cbreze

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Safari is much better than it used to be but they both have their uses so I use both . Nice to have the choice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2