Apple's web browser is more popular than Microsoft's but it still can't compete with Google's Chrome

Mystakill

Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
I use Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome on my Mac, because I can sync it with my Windows desktop in the office. We'll likely never have Macs in the office due to our customer's security requirements and lack of effort to stay current.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
It's likely that Safari's surge comes on the back of strong 2022 Mac sales, putting Safari at the fingertips of more people. As for why Apple sold so many computers, that's likely down to 2022 still benefiting from the tail end of the COVID-19 work-from-home sales boom not to mention the fact that Apple is now making some of the best Macs it's ever produced”

Not a specific shout out to Apple Silicon? Anyone think Apple sells as many Macs as they did if they are X86 based?
Regardless, this is a pretty impressive stat for Safari given every windows PC’s first boot up will show you Edge.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Seems like chromes marketshare shrinks every year. Now at about 66% according to the article.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riad1973