Finally received my 6 plus today.

corytx8

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Ordered back in late September, Verizon shipped it to my old address. Fed Ex left my package sitting on the front porch of my old address without a signature. Luckily, my tenant was on deployment and fed ex went and picked it up last week and it finally got to me.

Anyways, I love the phone! I am currently restoring my backups and getting it set up.

NellSounz

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Enjoy your phone. I love mine! I'm surprised FedEx goofed up like that. UPS doesn't not release any Apple products without ID and signature. I missed my delivery and had to go to UPS to pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

BigMark82

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Enjoy your phone. I love mine! I'm surprised FedEx goofed up like that. UPS doesn't not release any Apple products without ID and signature. I missed my delivery and had to go to UPS to pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Not true at all...UPS has delivered numerous iPhones and other phones to my home and have left them behind my storm door with no signature. needed. But then again it might just depend on the area you live, could be a high theft rate.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Not true at all...UPS has delivered numerous iPhones and other phones to my home and have left them behind my storm door with no signature. needed. But then again it might just depend on the area you live, could be a high theft rate.

It does depend on area --- Some places they require signature .. Others they don't require one. I am in a place that doesn't ... They will just hide it from plain site and leave it there for you... Unless you state otherwise on the delivery instructions for the driver.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2