This thing is big!

eh-up

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Has the iPhone grown in the last week?

Last weekend I dropped into Apple to see the 6 and 6 plus for myself.

After playing with both I decided the 6 plus wasn't that bad, size wise, and that I could live with it.

Monday I ordered 6 plus, expecting to have a couple of week wait, and it arrived at the door this morning (Friday)

It seems a lot bigger than it was in the store but so far I have complaints. It took less than an hour for my 5s to look and feel tiny!

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Enjoy! When I unboxed mine I was kinda surprised -- almost taken aback -- at how big it was. But over the course of the past two weeks, I've gotten used to the size, and it no longer feels so ginormous. OTOH, my i5 feels positively puny in comparison!

I've taken my 6+ to work twice now: once in khakis, once in jeans and had zero issues with pocketability, or feeling like it's JUST SO HUGE when carrying it around or leaving it pocketed.

I hope you'll grow to love your 6 + too.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
A not very tech savvy friend of mine asked me to update his 4S to ios 8 the other day. It was night and day looking at that and my 6 Plus.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
My 5s looks puny compared to my 6 plus. I finally got to hold a 6 yesterday, there is just not enough diff. In size between the 5s and 6 for me. It felt like I was holding a 5s. The 6 is an awesome phone, I am glad we have choices now.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
My 5s looks puny compared to my 6 plus. I finally got to hold a 6 yesterday, there is just not enough diff. In size between the 5s and 6 for me. It felt like I was holding a 5s. The 6 is an awesome phone, I am glad we have choices now.

I had this moment last night when I was holding my i5. It was great for me though because it means I'm getting used to the size.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Finally got some trigger time with a 6 plus at a local Sprint store.
I think the size is perfect. I thought 5.0 would be the sweet spot for a bigger iPhone. 5.5 seems dead on with big and not too big.
I'm glad I didn't order a 6 because I would have returned it. The form factor is very nice. It was a Gold model I was checking out and pictures don't do it justice. The screen is crazy!!

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Perfect size. I left iPhone a couple of times because I felt the screens were way too small. As soon as they announced the 6+ I knew it would be mine. Dropped android in a heartbeat!

AJ_Watson

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Having come from a note 4 myself it was more of a lateral move, but the size was not an issue. It was actually a necessity as my peepers are bad lol.. But the 6plus feels better and more manageable in my hands than the note 4 did..

Quite happy here..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2