Iphone 5s (10.3.2.) still running smooth in 2017

mmedez

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Been planning to upgrade my iphone for almost a year now but im still fascinated with how my iphone 5s can still run smoothly with very rare hiccups. Although the bigger models are tempting but the form factor of the 5s fits my hand perfectly. One of the many reasons why i always admire IOS.

bluesqueen23

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
Been planning to upgrade my iphone for almost a year now but im still fascinated with how my iphone 5s can still run smoothly with very rare hiccups. Although the bigger models are tempting but the form factor of the 5s fits my hand perfectly. One of the many reasons why i always admire IOS.

Met a guy today who has an iPhone 4s. He said he loves it and it still works great. I also know 3 people who still use an iPhone 4.

mmedez

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Amazing! I guess it alsp depends on how we use our phones daily. I use my 5s mainly for communication (email,sms,messenger,viber). For media consumptions, its my laptop. So im pretty satisfied with the small form factor. Battery life can be frustrating but as long as it works its fine with me.

mmedez

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Ive read from reviews that the SE has insanely looong battery life. However, my 5s can still handle my needs. Maybe when it starts to really slow down, maybe ill upgrade to SE or the 4.7 iphone

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4