Learned the hard way, Not, to be an early adopter of new HW or OS's. Still lovin' my 5S iOS 7.1.2 ...I can wait.
    10-09-2014 02:06 PM
    I'm a one handed user, and that's what made me switched back from andriod to iPhone, so I definitely not getting the iPhone 6 for sure. I'm happy with my iPhone 5s.
    That's another reason that I switched back on yesterday.
    10-09-2014 03:23 PM
    You switched back from the 6?

I'll be making the switch from Android. I use an S4 now. Primary reason is because I just want something that works with a nice compact size. I also want a phone that i'll admire its looks for a long time. iPhone 5s, 32GB, Gold fits my bill perfectly.
    mac_stang likes this.
    10-09-2014 05:34 PM
    You switched back from the 6?
    I switched back from a Moto X 2nd generation
    10-09-2014 05:35 PM
    Actually I just sold my iPhone 5s to a friend and I'm going to buy another 5s. I didn't like the iPhone 6 size and even less the iPhone 6+ size.

I'm keeping my 5s for as long as I can until there are no more phones of this size.

For anything bigger I have my iPad mini retina.
    mumfoau and avital like this.
    10-14-2014 10:09 AM
    I was messing around with my buddies 6 plus and it's just too big for my liking. The 6 seems to be a good fit for me and I'm getting real tired of wearing my glasses when using certain apps on my 5S. I bought my 5S off contract and and my upgrade is part of the NEXT plan. I called every store around and non have any 6 or even 6 plus's in stock. I can't order one because I'm traveling a LOT this time of year for work and never know when I'll be home or in the office to pick it up if I order one. I'll wait until thanksgiving and see if it's in the stores by then.
    10-14-2014 10:53 AM
    I'm the opposite: I have to take my glasses off to use my 5s for certain apps. I am going for the 6+ because of size and resolution.
    10-15-2014 12:22 PM
    I will eventually give in and want the new phone. I am skipping this year, but will probably be getting in line next year. I think I will adjust to the size....although I got rid of my Note 2 for the 5s because of the size. Who knows.
    10-27-2014 08:08 PM
    I got it. Returned it. Now I'm happy with just my new iPad instead. My 5c is perfect and hasn't let me down yet. I'll see the varieties next year in the line-up.
    10-27-2014 09:36 PM
    I'm in this same predicament. I LOVE my 5C but at the same time I'm interested in the screen size of the 6 too. I was gunning for the 6+ originally, but now I'm not so sure. Even at this time I'm considering going with the gold 5S.

SOOOO...ATM I'm not upgrading to anything till I'm 100% sure what I'd like to do
    Hopefully if you upgrade you don't end up like me. Man I hated that 6 and it's glorious app crashing abilities. Going back to my 5c was a relief. I've never faced trouble with it and it's always been a joy for me to own. I'm just not willing to sacrifice what I've got and pay out the wazoo for something with the issues my 6 had. It wasn't worth it for me.
    10-27-2014 09:40 PM
    Due to finances, Im always a step or two behind the latest models, so no 6 or 6+ for me. I'm actually just now getting the 5s on a 2 yr contract. But Im very happy with that. My phone arrives Wednesday. Safe to say I will be with my gold 5s for a good long time. :-)
    10-28-2014 12:27 AM
    Hopefully if you upgrade you don't end up like me. Man I hated that 6 and it's glorious app crashing abilities. Going back to my 5c was a relief. I've never faced trouble with it and it's always been a joy for me to own. I'm just not willing to sacrifice what I've got and pay out the wazoo for something with the issues my 6 had. It wasn't worth it for me.
    Hey Sept !! I've actually decided to just stay put with my 5C for now. It more than suits my needs for what I do in a daily basis and I just love the build quality of it.....someone would have to pry it from my cold dead hands to get me to upgrade😂 lol.
    10-28-2014 07:33 AM
    Hey Sept !! I've actually decided to just stay put with my 5C for now. It more than suits my needs for what I do in a daily basis and I just love the build quality of it.....someone would have to pry it from my cold dead hands to get me to upgrade lol.
    That was my conclusion too. Like spot on. Haha.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-28-2014 08:21 AM
    Not me. The 5s is a perfect size for me and has all the functionality I need.
    11-01-2014 04:02 PM
    Well, I wasn't going to, but I did. Went in yesterday to make some account changes, and get my daughters line set up.

I was originally going to put her on my BB q10, but decided to give her my 5s so I can use family share.

So far I like it better than I thought.
    11-02-2014 07:27 AM
    Well, I wasn't going to, but I did. Went in yesterday to make some account changes, and get my daughters line set up.

I was originally going to put her on my BB q10, but decided to give her my 5s so I can use family share.

So far I like it better than I thought.
    Congrats, enjoy, what did you go with the 6 or 6+.
    11-02-2014 08:13 AM
    Silver 6. The 6 Plus is just way too oversized. If I need something that big, I grab my MiniR.

Size was actually what held me back originally. It was a driving factor in my going back to Apple, from the Nexus 5 to the 5S. But, I played with my buddies for a while during a visit, and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. The form factor is far superior to the Androids of the same size, which helps a lot.
    taz323 likes this.
    11-02-2014 08:22 AM
    Thought the same thing when I had my 5s, until I saw the 6. Screen is bigger than the 5s, but still easy to carry around.
    11-02-2014 08:45 AM
    I went to my Verizon store again Friday, took a VERY long look and played with the iPhone 6 extensively. As much as I LUV the screen size of the iPhone 6, I just couldn't "pull the trigger" (credit card). Maybe some day, but not that day....SMILE. I'll stick with my AWESOME GOLD 5s for now.
    11-02-2014 09:08 AM
    I can't imagine not having my 6 Plus. This is the best phone I've ever used the screen size is perfect for me especially for videos and games. I wear cargo pants and shorts so no big deal for me.
    11-02-2014 09:23 AM
    👋I didn't get the 6 or 6+. After taking my time to decide...probably close to a month, I finally made a decision and went to Apple today and got a gold 32gb 5S. I love the look of it, and it turns out I'm very content with the screen size. I originally was gung-ho for a larger screen but I did alot of weighing out of pros/cons, the 4" screen works it's magic for me at this time.

Maybe next upgrade I'll go for a bigger screen....who knows ! All I know is I'm very happy with my choice and I LOVE the gold
    Spencerdl, jenni122701 and mumfoau like this.
    11-05-2014 09:19 PM
    Maybe next upgrade I'll go for a bigger screen....who knows ! All I know is I'm very happy with my choice and I LOVE the gold
    Same here on all counts! So glad u got the Gold 5S! :-)
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-06-2014 05:39 AM
    I'm going to stick with the 5S as well. I like the size of the 6 but i'll wait for the next iteration
    11-08-2014 07:24 PM
    I had the 5 (I'm on the "non-s" cycle) and got the 6 a week ago. I liked it when I first opened the box...but now I'm missing the size of the 5/5s. My hands are kind of small (for a guy) and I loved the "pocketability" the 5 had. Plus it just felt more solid to me, throwing it in a bag or something like that. I am thinking of returning the 6 and going to the 5s. But I'm kind of afraid it'll be a step backwards...haha.
    11-12-2014 08:59 AM
    My first touch screen smartphone was a dell streak with a 5" screen. I couldn't use it properly with one hand and ended up with a 4s. Tried going back to android with a Samsung s5 (I know) and same issue despite the reduced weight. I really think the 5 and 5s hit the sweet spot in terms of size.
    11-25-2014 05:34 PM
60 123