Don't know bout you guys but not happy with 6 bend issues and software 8.01 but happy I did not plunge for the 6 even though I almost
    bought the 6....phhffww
    AlexJ92, Haseeb Rehman and avital like this.
    09-25-2014 11:28 AM
    I'll be back with you tomorrow! Returning my 6 tomorrow. Nothing to do with the things you mentioned....just don't need the slightly bigger screen and won't utilize it for what it's meant for. Also, after handling the thing for the last week, I've decided that the 5S form factor>>>>>6/6+ by a mile. This is all my opinion of course. Not taking anything away from the folks that will use the 6 to it's full potential because it is still an awesome iPhone.
    AlexJ92, bgl321, ladyc0524 and 4 others like this.
    09-25-2014 11:31 AM
    I held the iPhone 6 a few times already. It's big... The 5s is perfect in the hand. Wish it had the 3GS like back to it. That would be been nice. I don't think it was very Apple like to release these bigger iPhones. The 5.5 makes me shake my head.
    Edmilan likes this.
    09-25-2014 11:42 AM
    To be honest, I think people are blowing it all out of proportion with this bending issue because bashing Apple is the cool thing to do.

Yes there are a few cases of bent iPhones but in the millions and millions of iPhones sold, only a minuscule handful have been bent this way.

However, I totally know what you mean about the size of the 5S though. It's a perfect size really but I need a larger screen but not carry around a small paperback book, hence going for the 4.7" iPhone 6 over the 6+.
    09-25-2014 11:50 AM
    I like the 6's size since I had a Samsung s3. Initially I thought it was too big when I first got it. But now I'm used to it and having the extra screen size is great.

The 6plus is definitely big but at that size who needs to get a tablet? I'm very interested in the 6S plus.
    09-25-2014 02:07 PM
    Heck, I can't wait to get the iPhone 6 Plus, and although I enjoy using my iPhone 5, I'm going to enjoy using the 6 Plus even more....
    09-25-2014 02:13 PM
    I'm extremely happy with the 6. I switched to the GS3 for like 3 months just to try it and the only thing I missed was the screen size. As far as the bending issues, my sons iPhone 5 has a slight bend in it now because he was horse playing with a friend while his phone was in his front pocket. He fell down and I assume the force caused it to bend. I wasn't mad at Apple, I was mad at him for not taking better care of his phone. The iPhone 6 is even thinner aluminum so I would assume, yes it's more likely to bend in certain circumstances.
    09-25-2014 02:33 PM
    I gave my 5 to my wife and now when I pick it up it feels just OK....Now I'm REALLY liking my 6, I personally would not go back to a 5.

As to the people that are complaining about the phone bending, don't keep it in your back pocket.

Common sense goes a long way.
    ladyc0524 and sicario666 like this.
    09-25-2014 03:24 PM
    Highrisedrifter said millions and millions of iPhones have been sold and only a few reported bend reports. Although millions have been sold millions are still waiting for delivery of their phones. Truth is we won't know until Apple produces enough phone where everyone that has purchased their phone has then in their physical possessions. I bet this problem is wide spread much more than what is being reported. Also bet that the reported problems will come from those who decide not to use a case. I love my iPhone but not to the point that I won't slap a case on it the moment, sometime in November from what I'm being told, my 6+ arrives in the mail.
    09-25-2014 07:56 PM
    It's all personal preference. Just remember that you'll only be able to enjoy the size of the 5s/5c/5 for so long and then you'll have to adopt to the next size up. Ultimately these drop and bend tests are ridiculous.

Don't drop your phone? Don't bend your phone? I know, I know accidents happen...but (knock on wood) I've had drops, throws, skips, etc with little or no damage.
    09-25-2014 08:09 PM
    I think I would be a huge mistake for apple to phase out this size. Choices are great. 3 different size flagship iPhones seems like a perfect idea to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    baseballbert, isen, A895 and 4 others like this.
    09-25-2014 08:46 PM
    Returned my 6 today. Went back(if you wanna call it that) to a Space Grey 32 gig 5S. Ahhhhhhh.....feels so good. First time I hit that lock button at the top it was like a rush of relief.
    09-26-2014 03:12 PM
    Don't know bout you guys but not happy with 6 bend issues and software 8.01 but happy I did not plunge for the 6 even though I almost
    bought the 6....phhffww
    Get what works best for you, I think the 5s is an awesome device.

But for me, have no regret's on getting the 6.
    Spencerdl and ladyc0524 like this.
    09-26-2014 03:16 PM
    Returned my 6 today. Went back(if you wanna call it that) to a Space Grey 32 gig 5S. Ahhhhhhh.....feels so good. First time I hit that lock button at the top it was like a rush of relief.
    I also returned my 6 today. I also decided to go caseless from now on. This device feels so good in hand. The buttons feel so amazing.
    tanknitrous and plantemichel like this.
    09-26-2014 08:45 PM
    I't'll be January before I get the 6. Pocketability is my only issue with the Plus. I don't have Cargo pants. I just better not get one of your returns! I want new!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    09-26-2014 08:52 PM
    I'm thinking of doing this as well. Just wondering, did you return it for a 5S you already had or did buy a new 5S? I would need to exchange the 6 for a 5S and can't decide if I want to "go back" for $5 less a month. Thanks in advance.
    09-26-2014 11:23 PM
    Good choice. Well I don't fault anyone for getting the 6, the 5S is, in my opinion. A perfect phone. Even though I'm an iOS user I wish other OEM's than Apple would make high end smart phones in the 4-4.5 inch phone. Well except Sony. The Z1 compact was ******* sweet.
    2ndHalfCor likes this.
    09-26-2014 11:48 PM
    A 64GB 5S refurbished on ATT's site is $199.
    09-26-2014 11:54 PM
    The 6's are really nice phones, the 6+ is too it's just a beast. But there is just something about the compact size of the 4" screen that I really like.

I like I can reach the whole screen with one hand.
    bgl321, Spencerdl and avital like this.
    09-26-2014 11:56 PM
    I'm thinking of doing this as well. Just wondering, did you return it for a 5S you already had or did buy a new 5S? I would need to exchange the 6 for a 5S and can't decide if I want to "go back" for $5 less a month. Thanks in advance.
    -I exchanged it for a new one. My previous 5S was only the 16 gig variant....decided to add another 16 and went with the 32 gigger. Plus, went with Space Grey as I had Gold previously. Just felt like going back to a black face. Just wanted a change there, no big overall reason other than something different. Good luck! Feels really good to be "back" on the 5S.
    plantemichel, kataran and bgl321 like this.
    09-27-2014 11:29 AM
    I also returned my 6 today. I also decided to go caseless from now on. This device feels so good in hand. The buttons feel so amazing.
    -YESSSS!!! A hundred times yes! Caseless!!! That was a big thing for me as well. I just didn't feel secure carrying the 6 caseless. The dang thing is just so slippery and I despise cases. Plus, depending on the size of your hands, you really have to adjust how you use the 6 vs the 5/5S. The 5S is pretty slick too, but it's so compact that I can death grip it and feel good.
    09-27-2014 11:31 AM
    I went and looked at the 6/6+ (IMO it looks like an Android device) at Verizon and BestBuy, and I didn't get the WOW impression I did when I saw the 5s for the first time. IMHO, the 5s has a much better design. I'm not going to say I won't get the iPhone 6/6+, but for now I'm satisfied with my GOLD 5s running iOS8.0.2
    09-27-2014 12:13 PM
    This what's annoying me about the 6. I keep hitting the top and its nothing there. More of a hassle hitting the top side what small hands.

I went and looked at the 6/6+ (IMO it looks like an Android device) at Verizon and BestBuy, and I didn't get the WOW impression I did when I saw the 5s for the first time. IMHO, the 5s has a much better design. I'm not going to say I won't get the iPhone 6/6+, but for now I'm satisfied with my GOLD 5s running iOS8.0.2
    Hey Spencer, I'm starting to miss my 5s right now. I can't help but stare and look at the beauty. Seriously considering going back.
    Spencerdl and Edmilan like this.
    09-27-2014 05:43 PM
    I have been interested in the iPhone 6 but having issues with my upgrade due to phones4u going into administration!! So unfortunately I am stuck with my iPhone 5S for another year
    09-28-2014 11:26 AM
    I am also going with no case now
    09-28-2014 11:28 AM
52 123