iPhone 5s Gold 16GB - Auto Brightness Not Working - iOS 7.1.2

What To Do ? Please Help
    Auto Brightness is working in my iphone 4 which also running on ios 7.1.2😐😐😐
    09-05-2014 04:10 AM
    If the iOS is from iTunes upgrade, then soft resting it could solve the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-05-2014 07:25 AM
    Sorry didnt understand i activated my 5s and it was running ios 7.1.1 amd auto brightness was not working but after updating to ios 7.1.2 over the air or through wifi, the auto brightness problem is still not solved should i hard reboot it like pressing home and power button simultaneously?
    09-05-2014 10:54 AM
    Connect the iPhone to your computer and lunch iTunes. Update iTunes, Do a backup of your files, then click the upgrade or restore button. iTunes will download the latest IPSW file which is the iOS 7.1.2 and after the download is complete, it will reinstall the iOS into your iPhone.
    I suspect the over the air up date to be the reasons of the trouble with auto brightness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-06-2014 03:23 AM
    Sorry didnt understand i activated my 5s and it was running ios 7.1.1 amd auto brightness was not working but after updating to ios 7.1.2 over the air or through wifi, the auto brightness problem is still not solved should i hard reboot it like pressing home and power button simultaneously?
    Yes always try this first. The reboot fixes many problems.
    09-06-2014 06:38 AM
    Thanks guys for help, i tried hard reset and now auto brightness is working but it doesnt work like iphone 4 which used to be dim after unlocking device in dark and then suddenly become bright in light, i noticed in 5s it automatically adjust brightness according to light and i dont have to lock and unlock to see this feature 5s is best but i have one more problem i m facing mistyping in keyboard from iphone 4 to 5s why? I m typing so fast or again i got faulty iphone? Service centre staff checked my iphone 4 and they said screen caliberation is fine but again in 5s i m facing typing problem like many times i miss the words or type something else
    09-06-2014 06:45 AM
    Thanks guys for help, i tried hard reset and now auto brightness is working but it doesnt work like iphone 4 which used to be dim after unlocking device in dark and then suddenly become bright in light, i noticed in 5s it automatically adjust brightness according to light and i dont have to lock and unlock to see this feature… 5s is best… but i have one more problem… i m facing mistyping in keyboard from iphone 4 to 5s… why? I m typing so fast or again i got faulty iphone? Service centre staff checked my iphone 4 and they said screen caliberation is fine but again in 5s i m facing typing problem like many times i miss the words or type something else…
    On behalf of those who responded, you're very welcome...
    09-06-2014 11:07 AM