Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5/5s

rward01

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Starting off the day using the mophie first has resulted in longer battery life for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Interesting development; thanks for the info, everyone. I may pick up one of these bad boys for the times I am out of my house for a couple of days and nowhere near a charging point.

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Per Mophie you get more battery life per charge out of the pack by leaving it off until you need it. As it take more power to keep the phone at 100%. I have been keeping mine off until I need it, however the little switch on mine keeps getting turned on in my pocket

rward01

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I've tried it both ways. Mophie actually says to turn it on when the battery decreases to 20%. When I did that the mophie only managed to bring me back to 75%. When I start off the day using the mophie, the case actually manages to stay on for almost 24 hours, which of course keeps the iPhone at 100%. This way also seems to not generate as much heat in my experience. My routine is to use the case for the first day and then use the internal battery the second day before recharging.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I've tried it both ways. Mophie actually says to turn it on when the battery decreases to 20%. When I did that the mophie only managed to bring me back to 75%. When I start off the day using the mophie, the case actually manages to stay on for almost 24 hours, which of course keeps the iPhone at 100%. This way also seems to not generate as much heat in my experience. My routine is to use the case for the first day and then use the internal battery the second day before recharging.

I just read this on their site so I'm going to follow their directions, but it also did the same thing with me - brig my battery up to 77% (Juice Pack Air).

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😁

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I think the instructions that come directly from Mophie are designed to maintain charge cycle life of the battery case itself. Mophies get about a 500 charge cycle.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I haven't gotten to see one, or use one in person. But it's a really cool concept, that I'd love to get my hands on.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
This how I've been using it for the past few months. Never a problem and if I forget to plug in at night, the next day is OK as the phone still has a full charge out the gate!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77