iPhone 5s flashes black during voicemail playback

DMKiefer

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Anyone experiencing their phones screen flashing to black screen during voicemail playback? Mine does it every time I playback voicemail.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone experiencing their phones screen flashing to black screen during voicemail playback? Mine does it every time I playback voicemail.

I haven't experience this issue. You may want to reboot your phone or reset the network settings to see if that helps. If you've done both, then an appointment with the Genius Bar may be your best option.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Are you holding your phone up to your ear or covering the sensor while listening to your voicemails? If it's not on speaker it acts in the same way the phone does when you're on a call.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Are you holding your phone up to your ear or covering the sensor while listening to your voicemails? If it's not on speaker it acts in the same way the phone does when you're on a call.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Great advice, Tyler!!! I didn't think of that!

DMKiefer

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
That was it! I just played back a voicemail and it did the same thing when I was covering the sensor. So glad I asked the forum, I thought it may be a glitch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2