I tried to go without one on my Note 2 last year. Ended up with a hairline scratch...and had to sell the phone as I couldn't stand knowing it was there.

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 
    Ditto. I bought into the "gorilla glass doesn't scratch" notion and surprise, it scratched! And mind you, I take incredible care of my devices. Like you, it was a hairline scratch and drove me insane until I gave it to my boyfriend.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-13-2014 11:29 AM
    Zagg tempered glass screen protector ...-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1392425932.094166.jpg
    Picked up my Zagg Glass today. Going to give it a try and so far so good. I like the feel much better than the Invisible Shield HD. Now to see how it holds up against scratches.

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app
    02-14-2014 08:01 PM
    Zagg tempered glass screen protector ...-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1392427209.990822.jpg
    Four layers including "Fortified Scratch Resistant Tempered GLASS"
    CASE FRIENDLY

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app
    02-14-2014 08:21 PM
    All of my cases fit perfect with the Zagg GLASS, and I'm amazed with the "lack" of fingerprints on the Glass. Thanks OP for the info
    Secretagnt and nikkisharif like this.
    02-15-2014 06:16 PM
    Got this today!

I unfortunately had to get a new phone due to a cracked screen, so I needed a screen protector. The genius recommended his new product. I went over to best buy.

Honestly, If I didn't watch the mobile lady out it on, I wouldn't believe the protector is actually on it.

I barely make it out on my prestine gold 5S on the corners. I use the apple case. You can slightly feel a bevel on the Touch ID. I have no problems at all using it.
    Otherwise, I forget it's on. It feels like the iPhone glass!

I would like to see some drop and damage tests. Hopefully it will hold up and protect my phone! So far, very satisfied!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-16-2014 10:53 PM
    Anyone use a Spigen Slim Armor S with this thing? I'm hoping it works well as I just ordered one of those cases.
    03-02-2014 12:12 AM
    I have had the glass on my 5S for a few days now and won't go back to the HD. It feels amazing and does a great job of keeping the smudges and stuff off. It was incredibly easy to align and even remove to pick off a small piece of lint. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Tossed one on my girlfriends gold 5S and it looks amazing. No more discolor end protectors due to make up. She loves it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-03-2014 11:36 AM
    The tempered glass protectors all seem to be great IME, regardless of the brand.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE
    03-04-2014 07:57 AM
    The tempered glass protectors all seem to be great IME, regardless of the brand.

I agree. The price tag was kind of hard to swallow for me. I guess I'll be keeping my 5 until it literally blows up.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums app
    03-04-2014 08:07 AM
    I guess I'll be keeping my 5 until it literally blows up.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums app
    You may have your 5 for a long long time then. :-)

03-04-2014 08:22 AM
    Hey guys!

Glad to hear you love the new invisibleSHIELD Glass. I am a ZAGG Franchise owner here in Toronto and have posted a how-to installation video to show you what works great to get absolutely no dust. If anyone lives in the Toronto area, just show this post and I'd be more than happy to install it for free.

larsonage likes this.
    03-25-2014 01:09 PM
    Hey guys!

Glad to hear you love the new invisibleSHIELD Glass. I am a ZAGG Franchise owner here in Toronto and have posted a how-to installation video to show you what works great to get absolutely no dust. If anyone lives in the Toronto area, just show this post and I'd be more than happy to install it for free.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbMEHjl6v7Q[/url]
    Very nice, thanks!

via the tablet
    03-25-2014 04:26 PM
    I've never had BB do a poor install on my Zaggs. Always perfectly straight, no dust, no bubbles, and no scratches. I've had the Zagg kiosk put scratches on a brand new install...which, of course, I made them redo.

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 
    It just depends from person to person. I had it done there and the girl that did it left it all crooked and with bubbles. I took it back and they gave me a replacement and I just did it myself. Not trying to sound sexist or anything.

Sent from my iPad mini with retina
    03-25-2014 08:54 PM
    Hey guys!

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbMEHjl6v7Q[/url]
    Welcome to iMore, Thanks for stopping by....ENJOY
    03-25-2014 09:18 PM
    It just depends from person to person. I had it done there and the girl that did it left it all crooked and with bubbles. I took it back and they gave me a replacement and I just did it myself. Not trying to sound sexist or anything.

Sent from my iPad mini with retina
    I am iRiidium, IRiidium is me...we do stuff. I would have requested them do it again right there on the spot, didn't they charge you?

via the tablet
    03-25-2014 09:27 PM
    Does the one for iPhone completely cover the ENTIRE screen save for the home button, a tiny hole for the camera and the earpiece?
    03-26-2014 11:30 AM
    Does the one for iPhone completely cover the ENTIRE screen save for the home button, a tiny hole for the camera and the earpiece?
    Yes, the only thing uncovered is the home button and earpiece grill.

via the tablet
    03-26-2014 01:09 PM
    Yes, the only thing uncovered is the home button and earpiece grill.

via the tablet
    Fascinating. Because like in the video shown above, there's like an entire section on the top of that Samsung not covered! That seems like it defeats the purpose.

I have yet to like a glass variant of any of these, but this seems intriguing. I just scratched my current Spigen UltraCrystal (my stud earrings mutilate them somehow) so I am considering trying this one out before I put another Spigen UltraCrystal on.
    03-26-2014 06:14 PM
    Welcome to iMore, Thanks for stopping by....ENJOY
    Thanks! Glad to discover iMore. I love the site. I'll be frequenting all the time now. If anyone ever has any ZAGG related questions, I'm your guy.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-26-2014 08:04 PM
    I really like the Zagg Tempered GLASS screen protector installed on my 5s. I have the iLoome Tempered GLASS on my Note3 and although it's good, it's no where near as smooth to the touch as the Zagg GLASS. Zagg was a little late in releasing the Note3 version and I couldn't wait any longer (gotta protect that HUGE screen)......Kinda wish I would have waited.
    03-27-2014 09:50 AM
    So I was at zagg.com comparing the glass protectors and need some help, on the table we can choose between 4 types, and the comparation table shows 3.
    4 types: original, new glass, high definitoon, extreme.
    Can someone tell me which ones are tempered glass? I just read "TEMPERED GLASS" on the NEWGLASS type, but it doesnt appear on the comparation table...! (?)
    Zagg tempered glass screen protector ...-1.png
    the comparation table:

Zagg tempered glass screen protector ...-2.png
    03-27-2014 01:03 PM
    So I was at zagg.com comparing the glass protectors and need some help, on the table we can choose between 4 types, and the comparation table shows 3.
    4 types: original, new glass, high definitoon, extreme.
    Can someone tell me which ones are tempered glass? I just read "TEMPERED GLASS" on the NEWGLASS type, but it doesnt appear on the comparation table...! (?)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	317.4 KB 
ID:	52831
    the comparation table:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.png 
Views:	86 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	52832
    Hi Fabio,

The Glass is so new that they have not added it to their comparison chart yet. I can tell you the following though:
    Scratch Protection - Yes
    Clarity - 100%
    Lifetime Warranty Replacement - Yes
    Glass-like Surface - Yes (it is made from tempered glass)
    Shock Resistance Layer - Yes (yes, but not as strong as the Extreme)
    Fingerprint & Smudge Resistance - Good

Hope this helps!
    fabio984 likes this.
    03-27-2014 01:10 PM
    Just the one labeled 'Glass', none of the others are glass but various renditions of Zagg's tranditional screen protectors.

via one of the t@blets
    fabio984 likes this.
    03-27-2014 01:14 PM
    Ive had my glass on for weeks now and absolutely no issues. No scratches, still absolutely smooth. Best screen protector I've used ever.
    fabio984 likes this.
    03-27-2014 03:43 PM
    It is the best one out there. I just picked up another one for my work phone.
    03-27-2014 06:09 PM
219 ... 23456 ...