Battery Dead after listening to Beats Music????

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I've read widespread problems of battery drain and excessive heat associated with the Beats Music app. Won't go near it myself. iTunes Radio and Pandora have it covered.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lol...people will use anything with that companies brand on it won't they.

I think I'm going to submit that they release a line of crock pots and try to get in on that action.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
lol...people will use anything with that companies brand on it won't they.

I think I'm going to submit that they release a line of crock pots and try to get in on that action.

I'm actually surprised they don't make more products. I was thinking a Dolby surround gaming headset would be a logical step. Turtle Beach Dolby headsets get anywhere from $100 to over $200. Beats could ask at least $300 for a comparable set, and I think people would probably buy it.

Alex Chavez1

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Im having the same issue. I noticed it the first day I got Beats Music and ran some test on Monday and Tuesday. With Wifi and LTE, the change goes down from 100% to about 25% within an hour an a half of streaming. Only using my headphone, no wireless. I have the 5s also.

I agree, this needs to be fixed ASAP!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't having any issues on 7.1 beta 4 but I d/l beta 5 this morning and my battery has significantly drained. It was at 95% an hour ago and now its at 47%. Hopefully a fix is coming out soon. I really like the app and its been really easy to find playlists where I like almost every song.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Sure did!!! I'm using the app as I type this comment and have been using it for the past 2hrs...my battery has only gone down 7%.

Have now tested it here.

All right, sale made. I'm a paid subscriber now. (Just as my 14 days ran out.)

Loved the playlist style, just couldn't deal with an app that would kill my battery. Now that's fixed, they've earned my money.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Have now tested it here.

All right, sale made. I'm a paid subscriber now. (Just as my 14 days ran out.)

Loved the playlist style, just couldn't deal with an app that would kill my battery. Now that's fixed, they've earned my money.

I got a subscription too...Love this app!!

ReidWrite

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I had my phone charged fully this morning at 7am EST. I decided to play some music on my new Beats Music app at around 815 ish. By 930 the phone was down to 22 percent battery left. It was scorching hot. I quit all apps, and restarted my phone. Now usually I have very good success with beats music and all of my apps, so I am baffled at how or why my iPhone drained so quickly, when it usually lasts all day. Could it really be from the Beats Music app? It was streaming music for about a solid hour, hour and a half.

ReidWrite

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue with my beats studio wirless but I don't listen to / use beats music just the apple podcast app. But it fully drained my morphie case + some in about an hour

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2