"Choppy" and "lag" on 5s during transitions

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed on my 5s that when backing out of a folder/app or going into a folder/app there is frequent lag or "choppiness" with the transition. I notice it a LOT more than on my 5.

Is this normal? I'm thinking of doing a reset and setting the phone up as new to see if that helps.

onako

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed on my 5s that when backing out of a folder/app or going into a folder/app there is frequent lag or "choppiness" with the transition. I notice it a LOT more than on my 5.

Is this normal? I'm thinking of doing a reset and setting the phone up as new to see if that helps.

Have you tried a soft reset?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
def not normal

might want to restart the phone or restore in iTunes and restore from backup just to see if that helps the problem

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

I don't get these problems at all. Maybe try a hard rest or restore from back up. My iPhone wouldn't sync to my mac computer but after I did a hard reset everything was fixed.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey! I actually found the solution! All you have to do is sign out your Apple ID then go to settings>general>accessibility>
Increase contrast>on
Then it will work fine!

aayush848

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
hey i am facing the same problem with my 5s, i did a hard reset but nothing changed.
i guess iphones which are coming with 7.0.4 upgraded have this problem. hope this gets fixed
in the 7.1 update.
did you find any solution?