Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

ad1n

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm also in Orange County but the last activity for mine is an "Arrival Scan" in Ontario (yesterday).

Will it still arrive today, even though it doesn't yet say "Out For Delivery"?
It's probably out for delivery already but UPS hasn't updated it yet. At least that's what I hope the case is.

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Well Ladies and Gentlemen, I got my phone.

For those in GTA should get the phone quickly.

My package states UPS expedited but i only paid for the free shipping... interesting.

Good luck to the rest of who are waiting for the phone.

alisa daniels

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, me too, but I don't have much or any hope now because I think it has to go Anaheim before it gets on a delivery truck.

It was *supposed* to be here yesterday, and now I probably won't get it until next week. 😡

cestlavie29

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I've been tracking this thread for about a week & I'm so anxious. I ordered a 16 gb gold iPhone from tmobile on 10/18 after canceling the order I made on 9/20. The expected shipping date says 10/30-11/1 and my status still says being processed, they already put my money to the side on Sunday & I'm extremely anxious for this phone to come because I've been phoneless for 2 months (someone stole my 4s from my hands) and I'm tired of traveling all over the place with my iPad 2..:/ can any of you give me some insight so I can be a little less anxious? :( Really wish I ordered with Apple instead of going straight to T-mobile as they don't know answers to anything, I asked them if they took my money already and they just told me they don't know and they'll take it when it's shipped, wasn't until I saw my bank statement that I realized they put it to the side. ��

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I've been tracking this thread for about a week & I'm so anxious. I ordered a 16 gb gold iPhone from tmobile on 10/18 after canceling the order I made on 9/20. The expected shipping date says 10/30-11/1 and my status still says being processed, they already put my money to the side on Sunday & I'm extremely anxious for this phone to come because I've been phoneless for 2 months (someone stole my 4s from my hands) and I'm tired of traveling all over the place with my iPad 2..:/ can any of you give me some insight so I can be a little less anxious? :( Really wish I ordered with Apple instead of going straight to T-mobile as they don't know answers to anything, I asked them if they took my money already and they just told me they don't know and they'll take it when it's shipped, wasn't until I saw my bank statement that I realized they put it to the side. ��

I ordered on the 15th and am getting it today it started the process the beginning of the week. I would say next week for you if not already

femi27

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Mine was delivered around 3:30. Thanks for all the support! If you're still waiting DONT worry it IS coming. Especially you Goldie's. it's not a mythical creature. They do exist!

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I finally got my god iPhone 5s. The line at the UPS customer pickup tonight was almost as long as the ipad air lines! 30% of the people in line were there to pick up other random packages, the UPS guy told me that most were there to pick up their apple iPhones. They even had a big sign with the apple logo with UpS notice that all customers who we're picking up their apple phones must bring their gov issued ID - NO EXCEPTIONS! There was a guy whose older Android phone literally broke down while he was waiting in line. He was pissed and exclaimed that he was happy that he was there to pick up his new iPhone and can finally ditch his S3.

bostonmj07

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
bostonmj07 - if it doesnt come today i think u should stalk the sh**t out of ups until they find it.

So here's an update. My phone arrived in Boston 10/31. Boarded the UPS truck 10/31. Didn't come Thursday. Didn't come Friday!
called ups, no help, called apple, they were nice, told me to be patient, they were no help. Now my tracking says monday delivery... The phone got here on thursday! So mad >>... Ugh

Some BULL. i swear.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2