Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

kevinarguello

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
So the Gallego has butterfingers huh? :laughing: I was able to pick up a nice clear case that doesn't compromise the touch ID, so I'm officially set :yes:

What you know about Gallegos eh? Hahaha and yes I do have butterfingers, I drop everything accidentally!

So what case is it?! Show me!

Lynn Grange

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine 5th Oct told tonight it's not due till 4/5 Nov, told them they own a nice phone and I still have my money. Will buy the Sony Experia 1 in the morning. Stuff apple.

igeekgurl

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
What you know about Gallegos eh? Hahaha and yes I do have butterfingers, I drop everything accidentally!

So what case is it?! Show me!

I know a thing or two ;) My Cuban mom wanted me to perfect my Spanish so studied there for couple of years...was going to post pics but didn't want to upset those still waiting...lol...here goes nothing :cant-watch:
IMG_1032.jpg
IMG_1031.jpg

Juancr7

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Well from what I've seen they shipped lots of phones last night around 1 am including mine :D so hopefully yours is in that batch as well. Also, my deliver was expected for nov 4 and now it changed to october 30th :)

"
Thanks for updating.
It means u r getting it earlier then it was expected.

Mine was 64gig tmob gold ordered on 5th oct. and schedule to deliver on 1st nov. but it's very difficult situation as I am leaving country on 3-4th nov. if they failed to do so on nov1st. Then they will not deliver as 3 & 4 is Saturday and Sunday. I m so worried.

I really need it earlier"

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Mine is set to delivered on 29 oct.

Well from what I've seen they shipped lots of phones last night around 1 am including mine :D so hopefully yours is in that batch as well. Also, my deliver was expected for nov 4 and now it changed to october 30th :)

"
Thanks for updating.
It means u r getting it earlier then it was expected.

Mine was 64gig tmob gold ordered on 5th oct. and schedule to deliver on 1st nov. but it's very difficult situation as I am leaving country on 3-4th nov. if they failed to do so on nov1st. Then they will not deliver as 3 & 4 is Saturday and Sunday. I m so worried.

I really need it earlier"

smitthhh

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I've been following this thread without posting for a couple of weeks now.
I ordered a gold iphone hSeptember 21st (a day after launch). Mine is still in the preparing for shipment stage. Delivers: Nov 4
Honestly, it is discouraging that mine doesn't say shipped when there are people on here that didn't order till October.

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Don't frustrat. Ur will be soon moove to ship mode.

U just nee to do one thing. Call apple till free number an torture them about so late delivery. And change ur shipping mode in to express delivery free of cost.

They will change it to express delivery just for free.

I've been following this thread without posting for a couple of weeks now.
I ordered a gold iphone hSeptember 21st (a day after launch). Mine is still in the preparing for shipment stage. Delivers: Nov 4
Honestly, it is discouraging that mine doesn't say shipped when there are people on here that didn't order till October.

verimac

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Got my iPhone 5S

My phone SHIPPED on October 26

Details
Scheduled Delivery: Tuesday, 10/29/2013, By End of Day
Last Location:
Departed - ZhengZhou, China, Saturday, 10/26/2013

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
apple woke me up this morning with sms,walking like a zombie to reach it ,im so glad,ordered at 3 oct and shipped 26 oct,dont know when it will be at my hand XD thank apple so madly deeply in love with you,cant wait to do stuff together with you

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
can any one suggest me, which route apple are choosing for delivery of gold phones??

i am not finding any flight from zhengzhou to korea till monday.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77