Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Well! It's been a month and I never got my first 5S order. Placed another today and the same model and size should be here tomorrow. Not sure what happen there! I do have a space grey right now. Just not my gold; hopefully it'll be here tomorrow like it said. Tired of back order.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

kevinarguello

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I am! :love-struck: But not sure if I'd be willing to part with touch ID...lol...really loving that feature

Yes. True is, that the phone without a case looks really good. There should be a few new protective cases that allow the use of touch ID, personally, I don't use it so I don't give it much importance. I wish I could keep the phone case-less, but I have butter fingers and I'd have a heart attack if I see my baby in an airborne status

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Keep patience. I was thinking that today morning china time 5 am it will change. But it wont change.

By now it is clear that our phone has been made and tested and ready to deliver. So any moment status will change. Keep watching till china wake....

But really...how long will it stay at 'preparing for shipment' now ?

igeekgurl

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
While I cancelled my online order and was lucky enough to get my phone in a retail store, my brother stuck it out and his phone just shipped last night!!

Gold 64GB Sprint
Ordered: Sept. 27th @ 3pm
Preparing for shipment: October 24
Shipped: October 25th (still in China)

igeekgurl

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Yes. True is, that the phone without a case looks really good. There should be a few new protective cases that allow the use of touch ID, personally, I don't use it so I don't give it much importance. I wish I could keep the phone case-less, but I have butter fingers and I'd have a heart attack if I see my baby in an airborne status

So the Gallego has butterfingers huh? :laughing: I was able to pick up a nice clear case that doesn't compromise the touch ID, so I'm officially set :yes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2