Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
There's a UPS Flight 99 scheduled in a couple hours, if I am not mistaken that is the flight that goes from Korea to Alaska then on to Kentucky. Hopefully our phones won't miss this one lol.

they better make this one! or I will be one sad puppy haha. I'm still hoping the phones show up a day early atleast. I'm only like 5 hours from the Kentucky hub. I think once it gets to the states finally, it will start making progress faster.

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I feel your pain. I cancelled my order just now. I'll check in the local apple store tomorrow and see if they have stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yikes I would never cancel my order until there was a Gold 64GB iPhone in my hands!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

On order: Gold iPhone 5s 64GB
Ordered: September 20, 2:00pm

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my iphone 5s 64gb silver and gold on Sunday 6/10/13.
Guys pls tell me what is the delivery time takes?
Even I have choose 2-3 days shipping option for both phones.

Bryan Bodine

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
they better make this one! or I will be one sad puppy haha. I'm still hoping the phones show up a day early atleast. I'm only like 5 hours from the Kentucky hub. I think once it gets to the states finally, it will start making progress faster.

I hear ya. My wife's made the whole trip from China to Illinois in 3 days. from the time it got to Alaska it took 24 hours until delivered. so I am crossing my fingers for tomorrow or Wednesday. Wednesday most likely but hopefully they don't let it sit somewhere until Thursday...

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I hear ya. My wife's made the whole trip from China to Illinois in 3 days. from the time it got to Alaska it took 24 hours until delivered. so I am crossing my fingers for tomorrow or Wednesday. Wednesday most likely but hopefully they don't let it sit somewhere until Thursday...

I very much hope that tomorrow is the day. especially since I'm going to pick it up and don't have to wait for delivery. its just strange, even with standard shipping in the past I've never had it just sit for 3 days after it got on the road.

gp48

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm a 5S, white/silver, 32 gb, for Sprint ordered on 9/22 and I'm in Incheon, Korea!!! Thursday, 10/10 delivery to S. Fla.

Artyom Medvedev

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site

im stuck in korea as well.... they shipped mine on the 3rd and the funy thing is that some people's phones were shipped later and they are already in US!! its very disappointing..

Ravi Nath

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeap, another day another missed flight... maybe they fell off the truck in Korea? Almost feel it would be quicker to have them hold it there and go get it myself lol. Hope some of you made the flight though.

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeap, another day another missed flight... maybe they fell off the truck in Korea? Hope some of you made the flight though.

Unless UPS tracking is about a half hour behind, it looks like mine didn't move on that flight either. It's disappointing that our phones are going to sit in Korea longer than it took most folks entire shipping time from start to delivery.

Ravi Nath

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It really is. But I guess there must be some method to this madness. At the very least I hope there is anf nothings gone wrong. Only delaying the inevitable. I suppose it will be worth the wait though.

Artyom Medvedev

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
It really is. But I guess there must be some method to this madness. At the very least I hope there is anf nothings gone wrong. Only delaying the inevitable. I suppose it will be worth the wait though.

i hope there is a glich with UPS tracking because mine stayed in Korea just like yours. :(

jahjah1121

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine one week ago today, and it is set to be delivered tomorrow. I ordered the 32gb gray 5s from ATT. In the end it'll be 8 days from order to me having the phone. Can't really complain. It sounds like I got lucky. Perhaps ordering directly from ATT is the way to go. However I am now extremely impatient as my 4s won't even charge, and I will be without my phone for a couple days....it'll be ok.....it'll be ok....

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
i hope there is a glich with UPS tracking because mine stayed in Korea just like yours. :(

Don't think it's a glitch. I tried to talk to someone at UPS and just ask if they knew when it would be moving next and all they kept repeating to me was that it was "on time and expected to deliver 10/10"... which I can clearly read and was not what I asked... so they clearly do not care if it sits for days.

Ravi Nath

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Don't think it's a glitch. I tried to talk to someone at UPS and just ask if they knew when it would be moving next and all they kept repeating to me was that it was "on time and expected to deliver 10/10"... which I can clearly read and was not what I asked... so they clearly do not care if it sits for days.

Well in the worst case scenario it should move no later than tomorrow. Seems so many people were getting their phones earlier than expected. Looks like that luck ran out when ours got to Korea.

Bryan Bodine

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Well in the worst case scenario it should move no later than tomorrow. Seems so many people were getting their phones earlier than expected. Looks like that luck ran out when ours got to Korea.

Mine left Korea at 11:35PM according to UPS. Check your tracking and see if yours did as well.