Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

brianzki

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I called Apple and they told me to expect mine in November. I had to cancel my order. I'm just casually checking my apple store daily to see if they have my gold.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using iMore Forums mobile app

What's your location? Coz I live here in SD CA. And I check my two apple store since the 21st for gold but they never had it coz I'm planning on doing the same thing. But my wait is over coz I'm getting my gold tom. Just keep checking your local store. Good luck bro. Hope you get yours soon

flowerpetauhls

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Got a little faithful and decided to check the apple site for progress on my phone. It says the apple store is being "updated" at the moment. Am I the only one silently praying it has some kind of relation to my order, or am I just getting too over joyed? lol.

Ordered: iPhone 5s Gold 16 GB for Sprint from Apple
Date: Sept. 21st > around 7 AM est
Progress: Last time I checked (this morning) still at progressing but hopefully it's drifted towards preparing to ship.

redgoattea

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Mine appears to have been lost by UPS :devil:

Location Date Local Time Activity
ZhengZhou, China 10/06/2013 8:20 P.M. Arrival Scan
10/06/2013 6:30 P.M. Departure Scan
10/06/2013 4:00 P.M. Origin Scan
China 10/06/2013 8:00 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

According to UPS it is "On Time" and supposed to arrive tomorrow by EOD.
I think that is highly unlikely at this point unless UPS has a cargo version of the Concord they don't tell anyone about.

Reefrf

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on 9/20 gold 32g

Getting today!

9upazavu.jpg

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I called Apple and they told me to expect mine in November. I had to cancel my order. I'm just casually checking my apple store daily to see if they have my gold.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using iMore Forums mobile app

I believe this route is faster. I found my gold 32gb att n picking it up today. I spent one and a half week checking for it online. At first casually and then the last 4 days frantically. Deals is done no more checking for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Same deal but its at least made it this far.

I had two orders, one of them (my mother's phone) went straight to alaska from korea and is sitting at UPS as of first thing this morning to be picked up... mine won't get there until tomorrow. Hers didn't depart kentucky until 3:37 PM yesterday, luckily I'm in Ohio so it didn't have to go far from there. Hoping to pick them both up tomorrow on my lunch hour.

jahjah1121

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
If I've learned one thing from this thread it's this. Don't order from apple. ATT seems to be much faster. Only get gold if you're willing to wait excruciating wait times. However, I am thoroughly pleased with my phone. Great piece of equipment. Everything seems amazing. I feel your pain kids. Hang in there.

Ravi Nath

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If I've learned one thing from this thread it's this. Don't order from apple. ATT seems to be much faster. Only get gold if you're willing to wait excruciating wait times. However, I am thoroughly pleased with my phone. Great piece of equipment. Everything seems amazing. I feel your pain kids. Hang in there.

I ordered my 4s from Verizon and it was almost 4 weeks in and not even a shipping date. I canceled with them, walked into an Apple Store and was able to get on immediately. Seems to br random as to who will have stock sooner. What killed this for myself was lack of an expedited shipping option. My only option was standard shipping when ordering. Next time I hope they allow pre-orders. If not I will more than likely just go to the store a couple weeks into the release.

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

I think this is too general... I have bought several items from apple and never been disappointed with their service. For me I knew i wanted gold and I was going to have to wait unless I got extremely lucky. I work too much to spend my time stalking stores. I am not upset with apple in the least, they shipped it in exactly the timeframe they projected for me. I got more frustrated with UPS, while I know i didn't request expedited shipping, this is the first time it has taken the full 5 business days plus a weekend thrown in there. Usually it moves much faster but still technically this is my fault as well for not paying extra. Basically it's all a gamble of when you order and what exactly your order is no matter where you order from. It is the gamble you make by ordering online right when a new tech toy comes out (when there is no pre-order), it's not just apple. While pre-ordering is a lovely luxury that we have gotten used to, it is just that... a luxury. So other than my frustration with how long the shipping is taking, as i noted above, I truly am not disappointed in the process and I would definitely order from apple again in the future.

jahjah1121

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
It appears there is little rhyme or reason for when they'll actually ship it. I ordered from an ATT store and the guy told me my best bet for getting it soon would be to order the 32gb Gray. Which is what I wanted. So for me ATT worked great. Because of my plan, I had to go through ATT store. I got my phone in exactly one week from ordering it, so I guess I can't complain. It sounds like I lucked out hard.
I think this is too general... I have bought several items from apple and never been disappointed with their service. For me I knew i wanted gold and I was going to have to wait unless I got extremely lucky. I work too much to spend my time stalking stores. I am not upset with apple in the least, they shipped it in exactly the timeframe they projected for me. I got more frustrated with UPS, while I know i didn't request expedited shipping, this is the first time it has taken the full 5 business days plus a weekend thrown in there. Usually it moves much faster but still technically this is my fault as well for not paying extra. Basically it's all a gamble of when you order and what exactly your order is no matter where you order from. It is the gamble you make by ordering online right when a new tech toy comes out (when there is no pre-order), it's not just apple. While pre-ordering is a lovely luxury that we have gotten used to, it is just that... a luxury. So other than my frustration with how long the shipping is taking, as i noted above, I truly am not disappointed in the process and I would definitely order from apple again in the future.