My phone shipped on the 3rd, but then sat around Asia for a couple of days. It is finally moving again and is now stateside. It is suppose to be here tomorrow and that is looking possible again. I am feeling the excitement build.

Attachment 39578
    Looks like our phones are together! My tracking looks exactly the same, except it just arrived in Kentucky, and an import
    dianahk likes this.
    10-06-2013 02:05 PM
    My phone shipped on the 3rd, but then sat around Asia for a couple of days. It is finally moving again and is now stateside. It is suppose to be here tomorrow and that is looking possible again. I am feeling the excitement build.

Attachment 39578

dang I hate when I accidently hit post, lol.

but my phone just went through an import scan in kentucky! can't wait for tomorrow!
    stealth313 likes this.
    10-06-2013 02:06 PM
    Attachment 39549
    here is my progress.
    my order was placed in less then 6 minutes after release online. 16 GB Gold iPhone 5S
    Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered  Thread:-screen-shot-2013-10-06-4.52.40-pm.png

Mine was ordered 4 and a half hours after release. 16 GB Silver iPhone 5S - Verizon. I don't remember even getting a shipping option when I ordered, did you get one?
    10-06-2013 04:55 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-10-06 at 4.52.40 PM.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	39594

Mine was ordered 4 and a half hours after release. 16 GB Silver iPhone 5S - Verizon. I don't remember even getting a shipping option when I ordered, did you get one?
    i did not get one either, but i ordered 6 min after release and it showed shipping in 7-10 business days. i got the gold 16gb iPhone 5S - Unlocked(T-mobile)
    10-06-2013 05:14 PM
    I'm really hope there is some glitch with UPS tracking because the two phones that are shipping to me at both still showing in Korea and all the times match everyone else. I don't see how some could move on and others didn't. it seems really bizarre. maybe come Monday it will be ironed out.
    10-06-2013 05:18 PM
    I'm really hope there is some glitch with UPS tracking because the two phones that are shipping to me at both still showing in Korea and all the times match everyone else. I don't see how some could move on and others didn't. it seems really bizarre. maybe come Monday it will be ironed out.
    That would be nice, but I'm doubtful that will be the case. If anything though... it's already Monday in Korea so things should start moving again.
    10-06-2013 06:16 PM
    That would be nice, but I'm doubtful that will be the case. If anything though... it's already Monday in Korea so things should start moving again.
    I don't think there is a glitch either. By the way I'm pretty nervous about receiving the iPhone. I don't know what time will UPS come, I also don't want to leave a Pre-Sign form, because my Phone can get stolen. It's pretty confusing
    10-06-2013 07:04 PM
    I don't think there is a glitch either. By the way I'm pretty nervous about receiving the iPhone. I don't know what time will UPS come, I also don't want to leave a Pre-Sign form, because my Phone can get stolen. It's pretty confusing
    But cant you ask UPS to hold it at their office rather than deliver it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    10-06-2013 07:07 PM
    Why don't you ask UPS to leave it at one of their stores then and you go pick it up yourself?

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app
    10-06-2013 07:07 PM
    if you sign up or their "my choice" service for free they will hold it at the delivering terminal for you to pick up if you request it. that is what I did. sometimes you can get the package a day sooner because if say it arrives Tuesday afternoon, it wouldn't be delivered until Wednesday but you can pick it up in Tuesday anytime before 6:30 pm.
    solitude1984 likes this.
    10-06-2013 07:09 PM
    if you sign up or their "my choice" service for free they will hold it at the delivering terminal for you to pick up if you request it. that is what I did. sometimes you can get the package a day sooner because if say it arrives Tuesday afternoon, it wouldn't be delivered until Wednesday but you can pick it up in Tuesday anytime before 6:30 pm.
    Interesting, I've missed so many deliveries without knowing that LoL.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

On order: Gold iPhone 5s 64GB
    Ordered: September 20, 2:00pm
    10-06-2013 07:17 PM
    Interesting, I've missed so many deliveries without knowing that LoL.
    I think they just started the program maybe a year or two ago? I think FedEx makes you still have one attempted delivery before you can pick it up at a location. UPS doesn't require that anymore but they used to.
    solitude1984 likes this.
    10-06-2013 07:22 PM
    Ordered a 16gb gold iPhone 5s for Sprint from Apple on September 21st around 7 am est time .... It's been stuck in the "processing" step ever since I first discovered I could check its status on Oct. 1. Really starting to irritate me especially since several people have at least reached preparing to ship mode and not going to lie, I am majorly impatient. (although I guess I should've expected this since I got a 16gb GOLD one) I just want to get rid of my android already!
    10-06-2013 07:24 PM
    Ordered a 16gb gold iPhone 5s for Sprint from Apple on September 21st around 7 am est time .... It's been stuck in the "processing" step ever since I first discovered I could check its status on Oct. 1. Really starting to irritate me especially since several people have at least reached preparing to ship mode and not going to lie, I am majorly impatient. (although I guess I should've expected this since I got a 16gb GOLD one) I just want to get rid of my android already!
    I feel your pain. I cancelled my order just now. I'll check in the local apple store tomorrow and see if they have stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    flowerpetauhls likes this.
    10-06-2013 07:45 PM
    thanks a lot. so all I need to do is just to call them?
    10-06-2013 08:56 PM
    thanks a lot. so all I need to do is just to call them?
    I suppose you could do it over the phone but I just made a login and signed up for it online. then tracked the package and clicked change delivery and went through the prompts.
    10-06-2013 08:59 PM
    I suppose you could do it over the phone but I just made a login and signed up for it online. then tracked the package and clicked change delivery and went through the prompts.
    hmm it tells me it will take like 5 days to verify my identity n stuff.. did you get the same thing?
    10-06-2013 09:19 PM
    hmm it tells me it will take like 5 days to verify my identity n stuff.. did you get the same thing?
    no... it didn't tell me that. it let me change the delivery right after I made the account.
    10-06-2013 09:22 PM
    Sometimes. I have three addresses registered and normally it just asks me really personal questions like what state I lived with my brother in and what year I graduated high school.
    10-06-2013 09:22 PM
    Ordered iPhone 5s Gold 32GB on 10/6/13
    no specific ETA yet
    10-06-2013 09:29 PM
    Sometimes. I have three addresses registered and normally it just asks me really personal questions like what state I lived with my brother in and what year I graduated high school.
    thanks but it just told me it will take 5 days so i guess i'll just call them. and i am still not sure what to do. sorry for talking about my own problems here but the thing is, that I live in a small town and we don't have an official UPS store here, we have a parcel store, where I can ship using FedEx and UPS and we also have a USPS post office. i think even if they will leave it somewhere, it will be an hour long drive. so i think i should just wait and see and hope that they will deliver after 3 PM, because i only get back home then...
    10-06-2013 09:30 PM
    You can also request to have it left with a neighbor if you trust your neighbors with your phone lol. You can also select a two-hour deliver window but that will tack on $40 bucks for a year of membership and $5 to choose the time frame. Delivering to a UPS store is a $5 charge as well, but if you are really worried you may want to call and ask if your local store qualifies. Anyways, I hope everything works out.
    10-06-2013 10:02 PM
    Wow I would really have recommended to do that the other way around.. Check if they have stock, and THEN cancel your order.. What if they don't have stock, which is 95% certain, and your original order would have shipped tomorrow..?
    solitude1984 likes this.
    10-06-2013 10:16 PM
    Wow I would really have recommended to do that the other way around.. Check if they have stock, and THEN cancel your order.. What if they don't have stock, which is 95% certain, and your original order would have shipped tomorrow..?
    I can't do it that way... I am not going to cancel my order, but since I used an Att upgrade I would have to wait a couple of days before I get that upgrade back to buy the phone in-store. I am impatiently waiting while my boyfriend keeps showing off his 5S... candy crush on a 3gs is just laggy.
    10-06-2013 10:23 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-10-06 at 4.52.40 PM.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	39594

Looks like our phones are together! My tracking looks exactly the same, except it just arrived in Kentucky, and an import
    Yup, mine was on the same flight and in the same container, it looks like. :-) Getting mine tomorrow as well. Latest status change: Arrival Scan in the L.A. area. Woohoo!!!
    10-07-2013 12:36 AM
1,356 ... 1819202122 ...