Does the gold iPhone look feminine?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Everyone said the the same thing about the white iPhone and I and a lot of other guys rock it. Do you and f*#? what anyone else thinks.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't think that the gold iPhone 5s look girly at all.. People said that the white iPhone 5 look girly but I still got it anyways.. If I was planning to get a 5s I would of went for the gold

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I think the gold just looks sick. I love the look and even if more women like it then men, then more women will like the look of my phone. I don't see a problem here at all. I will however have to invest in purple silk shirts and beige pants. Gotta rock Gold properly.

ahj4513

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Would having a gold iPhone make you look like a d-bag? I want the gold one because it is different from my silver iPhone 5. I like the black one too but I think it would be more prone to scuffs and scratches.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
They used to say the same thing about the white color. Personally, I think the gold color is awesome. I don't like it as much as the silver, but it is awesome.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Actually I'd like the gold more if it was with black and not white glass. But whatever.

I was saying the same thing to a friend the other day. Don't think I'll be getting the Gold one unless it's my only option.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I hate to say this, but with the white glass it looks...cheap! It just doesn't read high end to me at all and instead just screams novelty.

mountainman

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I hate to say this, but with the white glass it looks...cheap! It just doesn't read high end to me at all and instead just screams novelty.

I agree. Would look better in black with gold accents. Steeler fan here, so maybe I'm bias ...

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm getting gold to match my grill ;) lol jk

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

My only question: car or face?

Car.

E9755551-8FAC-423E-B760-9BF7D41A4DA1-26154-00000B3798A395B5_zpsfa5f00d1.jpg

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I think the gold looks classy. I'm not big on gold, specifically gold jewelry but the gold iPhone seems to be more of a subtle gold, not too overwhelming. If/when I upgrade I will be getting the gold. Although I do wish they released a 4th color option, that being a gold/black combo. Now that would look real slick.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. Black and gold or purple and gold would be awesome.

Vikings fan? Hah, I think purple and gold would look pretty cool as well. I, myself, am a Vikings fan. Also my favorite color is purple, and my high school colors were purple and gold.

Not so much. I’d much prefer a Navy and Orange phone...maybe with a big #6 stenciled on the back... da Bears.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Who's still debating? I have a black 5 right now... Looked at a friend's white 5 this am... Still on the fence whether to stay black (space grey) or go white, then decide silver vs gold... Arghhh

I was set in black/grey but now I'm wondering... I'm worried that - for me -the novelty of the gold will wear off. The white/silver would be something pretty much different than all my past iPhones. But part of me still wants to play it safe and go black.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2