How can I recover my iPhone 5C memory?

Lynxster41

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Recover Iphone5C Memory

My guess is that there isn't much I can do but here goes.

I like t keep a lot of apps on my phone. I know stupid. But that doesn't give mea lot of extra memory.
Yesterday I tried to download an app that is very large, but I had enough memory then. After a while I decided that I was eating up too much memory, so I tried to delete it wile it was downloading. This seemed o wok, but when I looked at my available memory a chunk of it was gone. I tried to power down and back up, but I couldn't recover the most of what I had left. I assumed it must be some data retained that was not actually part of the app I would like to get rid of this ???, but nothing seems to work. Any ideas.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Recover Iphone5C Memory

I am assuming you mean you don't have enough 'storage' to hold the app. If so, this is what I recommend you do: Start rom scratch. Period. Assuming you have made a recent backup, whether via iCloud or iTunes, I would restore the device and set it up as new. Afterwards, you can determine what is necessary to install and what is not. Furthermore, any cache and/or leftover files will have been removed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2