Who's rolling naked with their 5c?

claudeburdel

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
re:

I was going back and forth about a case for my blue 5c, but I finally did buy the white Apple case. I like it because it still allows some of the color to come through. I'm still torn, though, because while I like the color combination, the feel and grip of the silicon, and the extra protection, I mourn the loss of the naked blue 5c in all it's glory. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this sad condition. 😃

micaels

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
re:

Ordered a bumper case from case mate for my mothers iPhone 5C , will be interesting to see how she reacts to it considering that she did not like the apple case

rpalguta

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
re:

I'm so tired of the case game I used to play. I'm going to take my chances. My green 5c looks awesome bare. It feels so much thinner than my 5 did. I know it's not but it sure feels like it.
I'm gonna put a cheap silicone case on at night. That way when I whack it trying to hit snooze it will survive.

93Aero

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
re:

I'm usually one who puts cases on all my phones. But you are right the 5c does feel nice and compact in the hand, with the right amount of weight.

Armada

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
re:

I'm not going to use a case, but I'm going to get a screen protector and Apple Care just in case. I don't mind scratches on the back, but a scratched or cracked screen will drive me up a wall. The 5c just feels nice without one.

klcrow8690

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
re:

I'm rolling naked with my 5C, however due to how the screen can smudge over time, I am going to get a screen protector for my phone. I have AppleCare+ so if something were to happen and there was accidental damage, then I have 2 claims at $79 each.

soogriff

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
re:

It's so thin, I need a case on it for a little more comfort while using it. But it will probably be a Speck Candyshell case.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
re:

When I am home, I sometimes keep the phone nekkid. It looks and feels to good to keep a case on it.😁
But I think a caseless hit to the floor might spell disaster.
I did order a Spigen case for it, to replace the Swiss cheese case from Apple.

Armada

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
re:

Depressingly, I already have a few scratches on the back. I was even cleaning the surfaces I'd place it on to baby my nice new device. Looks like I might want to invest in a case after all... I mean, I guess it shouldn't be a big deal, especially because I can't really see them head on, but I wonder if it'll get much worse if it can be that easy.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
re:

i got the white 5C and was thinking naked but im ocd abut phones so i was looking at the black apple case but decided to order a clear diztronic case and put a white home button and sgp ultra crystal screen protector on it

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
re:

I just purchased the Iphone 5C a week ago when I saw Target was offering it for $49 plus using the Target red card I'd get 5% so I couldn't refuse. Honestly I was going for the 5S in the beginning. I could not find one though and did not want to wait. So after feeling the 5c in my hand and looking at the gorgeous coral color I had to have it. I was torn between coral and blue but the coral stuck out for me. I am too rocking this baby naked. It is the first time I have not bought a case for my phone. (that is part of the fun of getting a new phone as well ;) Coming from an iphone 4 it is a really nice upgrade and I had so many cases for that phone. As for this one...nope..too pretty to cover up! :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
re:

Just got mine on Friday and I'm happy to say, I'm rollin' my pink 5C NAKED !! :eek: and damn proud of it !! :D
I had well over 30 cases for my 4S (don't ask!) but as durable as the 5C seems to be built I have no problem not using a case, and it's very comfortable to hold in its natural state !!
I must confess I did slap a screen protector on it today though...

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
re:

Just got mine on Friday and I'm happy to say, I'm rollin' my pink 5C NAKED !! :eek: and damn proud of it !! :D
I had well over 30 cases for my 4S (don't ask!) but as durable as the 5C seems to be built I have no problem not using a case, and it's very comfortable to hold in its natural state !!
I must confess I did slap a screen protector on it today though...

Sent from my ��PINK-alicious 5C��

I purchased the antiglare/matte screen protector because I saw it on my friend's 5s but when I put it on mine it made the screen look not as good! I had to take it off so now it's completely naked. :straight-face:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
re:

I purchased the antiglare/matte screen protector because I saw it on my friend's 5s but when I put it on mine it made the screen look not as good! I had to take it off so now it's completely naked. :straight-face:

Deedee, I got my screen protector while I was at the Verizon retailer on Friday and this one I put on doesn't "dumb" down the screen very much - I'm pretty happy with it. A bit pricey at $6.99 for one though. It's called True by megabox21. It was the only thing they had avail that's why I got it right then and there.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382919162.822231.jpg

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2