I bought DUAL TEK PureGear case this weekend.
    10-07-2013 10:52 AM
    When I get the 5C in white, no case.
    10-07-2013 04:15 PM
    I'm usually one who puts cases on all my phones. But you are right the 5c does feel nice and compact in the hand, with the right amount of weight.
    10-18-2013 05:22 PM
    I'm not going to use a case, but I'm going to get a screen protector and Apple Care just in case. I don't mind scratches on the back, but a scratched or cracked screen will drive me up a wall. The 5c just feels nice without one.
    10-18-2013 05:42 PM
    I'm rolling naked with my 5C, however due to how the screen can smudge over time, I am going to get a screen protector for my phone. I have AppleCare+ so if something were to happen and there was accidental damage, then I have 2 claims at $79 each.
    10-18-2013 11:23 PM
    It's so thin, I need a case on it for a little more comfort while using it. But it will probably be a Speck Candyshell case.
    10-19-2013 11:09 AM
    When I am home, I sometimes keep the phone nekkid. It looks and feels to good to keep a case on it.😁
    But I think a caseless hit to the floor might spell disaster.
    I did order a Spigen case for it, to replace the Swiss cheese case from Apple.
    10-21-2013 05:18 AM
    I have been for a couple of days. But like most phones this sucker is slick. Got my screen protector and case on the way
    10-21-2013 06:25 PM
    Depressingly, I already have a few scratches on the back. I was even cleaning the surfaces I'd place it on to baby my nice new device. Looks like I might want to invest in a case after all... I mean, I guess it shouldn't be a big deal, especially because I can't really see them head on, but I wonder if it'll get much worse if it can be that easy.
    10-22-2013 06:57 PM
    i got the white 5C and was thinking naked but im ocd abut phones so i was looking at the black apple case but decided to order a clear diztronic case and put a white home button and sgp ultra crystal screen protector on it
    10-22-2013 07:27 PM
    I just purchased the Iphone 5C a week ago when I saw Target was offering it for $49 plus using the Target red card I'd get 5% so I couldn't refuse. Honestly I was going for the 5S in the beginning. I could not find one though and did not want to wait. So after feeling the 5c in my hand and looking at the gorgeous coral color I had to have it. I was torn between coral and blue but the coral stuck out for me. I am too rocking this baby naked. It is the first time I have not bought a case for my phone. (that is part of the fun of getting a new phone as well Coming from an iphone 4 it is a really nice upgrade and I had so many cases for that phone. As for this one...nope..too pretty to cover up!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-26-2013 07:15 PM
    I may never get a case for this. It's ridiculously scratch resistant.
    10-27-2013 05:22 PM
    Just got mine on Friday and I'm happy to say, I'm rollin' my pink 5C NAKED !! and damn proud of it !!
    I had well over 30 cases for my 4S (don't ask!) but as durable as the 5C seems to be built I have no problem not using a case, and it's very comfortable to hold in its natural state !!
    I must confess I did slap a screen protector on it today though...

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀
    deedeebear likes this.
    10-27-2013 07:02 PM
    Just got mine on Friday and I'm happy to say, I'm rollin' my pink 5C NAKED !! and damn proud of it !!
    I had well over 30 cases for my 4S (don't ask!) but as durable as the 5C seems to be built I have no problem not using a case, and it's very comfortable to hold in its natural state !!
    I must confess I did slap a screen protector on it today though...

Sent from my ��PINK-alicious 5C��
    I purchased the antiglare/matte screen protector because I saw it on my friend's 5s but when I put it on mine it made the screen look not as good! I had to take it off so now it's completely naked.
    10-27-2013 07:43 PM
    I purchased the antiglare/matte screen protector because I saw it on my friend's 5s but when I put it on mine it made the screen look not as good! I had to take it off so now it's completely naked.
    Deedee, I got my screen protector while I was at the Verizon retailer on Friday and this one I put on doesn't "dumb" down the screen very much - I'm pretty happy with it. A bit pricey at $6.99 for one though. It's called True by megabox21. It was the only thing they had avail that's why I got it right then and there.
    Who's rolling naked with their 5c?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1382919162.822231.jpg

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀
    10-27-2013 08:13 PM
    My screen is nekkid to.😳😃
    10-27-2013 08:14 PM
    Deedee, I got my screen protector while I was at the Verizon retailer on Friday and this one I put on doesn't "dumb" down the screen very much - I'm pretty happy with it. A bit pricey at $6.99 for one though. It's called True by megabox21. It was the only thing they had avail that's why I got it right then and there.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382919162.822231.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	41002

Sent from my PINK-alicious 5C
    Thanks! I might just buy that!
    10-27-2013 08:38 PM
    Defiantly naked with mine. I have a zagg on the front. Only case in waiting for is the mophie.
    10-27-2013 09:33 PM
    Rocking an iloome flexible glass protector on the screen now. Way more pleasant feeling than glass. Can hardly tell it's there. I had to adjust how I do my back gesture though. Gives it a little bit of an edge.
    10-27-2013 09:43 PM
    I use a cheap clear case while out but when I'm at home or anywhere I feel the phone is safe I roll naked it just feels great in hand and I feel the case ruins some of the feel to me.
    10-31-2013 12:02 PM
    No case on my blue 5c and I love it. I don't like cases on my phones and having the plastic blue is perfect.
    11-01-2013 08:05 PM
    With the 5C you have to worry about the whole plastic back cracking if dropped. Unlike the chips, or dents in the 5s. But even with that said I think I'd roll naked with the 5C, it feels good in hand and seems durable.
    11-03-2013 06:17 PM
    With the 5C you have to worry about the whole plastic back cracking if dropped. Unlike the chips, or dents in the 5s. But even with that said I think I'd roll naked with the 5C, it feels good in hand and seems durable.
    The 5C is awesome in hand without a case-got mine Oct 25th....but I'm sad to say that yesterday, I broke down and purchased one of the Apple holes case for my 5C. While wiping it down yesterday I caught a glare from the light on the back and saw a few very, very minor "brush" type marks/scuffs and i was bummed out. You really have to hit the light at the right angle to see them, but it irks me to know that they're there now (OCD) so I didn't want it to accumulate more, hence my case purchase.

As for the back cracking if dropped - I've heard of 2 people through "the grapevine" so far that dropped their 5C and the front screen shattered but nothing happened to the back. I don't know all the details if a case was used or not, or if they were dropped face down....
    EmceeGeek and joemd60 like this.
    11-03-2013 06:34 PM
    The 5C is awesome in hand without a case-got mine Oct 25th....but I'm sad to say that yesterday, I broke down and purchased one of the Apple holes case for my 5C. While wiping it down yesterday I caught a glare from the light on the back and saw a few very, very minor "brush" type marks/scuffs and i was bummed out. You really have to hit the light at the right angle to see them, but it irks me to know that they're there now (OCD) so I didn't want it to accumulate more, hence my case purchase.

As for the back cracking if dropped - I've heard of 2 people through "the grapevine" so far that dropped their 5C and the front screen shattered but nothing happened to the back. I don't know all the details if a case was used or not, or if they were dropped face down....
    Spigen has some nice cases for the 5C. 😊
    11-03-2013 06:54 PM
    Spigen has some nice cases for the 5C.
    Thanks Joe, but I'm actually trying to get "used" to using a case on my 5C now, so getting a 2nd one isn't even in my sights ATM

Considering I had a gazillion cases for my 4S, I didn't even want "one" for my C is a real change of pace lol. Ehhh...I guess I'll adjust
    11-03-2013 07:02 PM
73 123