Calendar synch problem

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I have my g-mail set up thru the stock mail app. I use the same g-mail calendar. When I add an event in my home computer it has no problem synching right away to my iphone 5. The problem is when I add a task to my iphone calendar it never synchs to my home computer calendar.

Thanks, Vinny

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Did you set your GMail calendar to be the default? Settings->Mail, Contacts, Calendar. Scroll down to the bottom. Is the default calendar your GMail one? Possibly not.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Did you set your GMail calendar to be the default? Settings->Mail, Contacts, Calendar. Scroll down to the bottom. Is the default calendar your GMail one? Possibly not.

They are both the same. I think I may have deleted a calender by mistake. How do I delete that account and will I also loose my contacts?? I'm thinking about going to set it up from the start again.
HELP

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Deleting the account from the phone will not delete the contacts, calendars, etc.

Thank You for your help, I deleted my gmail account and reset it up again and all is well in my calendar. It's amazing how something as trivial as my calendar can cause me a heart attack. Must be getting old and cranky.
Thanks again, Vinny

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2