Need help on how to do this.

Terrigno

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Do I have a past due bill with Verizon. That is about $470. I was out of work for almost 3 months. Ive called and set up payment arrangements with financial services since I've just obtained employment.

With that being said, I own the IPhone 4S. I don't think they will let me add a line to get the IP5. I'd have to wait another month to have this past due balance payed off. Is there anyway I can beat the system? I wanted to tell them it's for my sister wanting to add a line. Any suggestions would be great. It's gonna kill me to wait this out lol.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Do I have a past due bill with Verizon. That is about $470. I was out of work for almost 3 months. Ive called and set up payment arrangements with financial services since I've just obtained employment.

With that being said, I own the IPhone 4S. I don't think they will let me add a line to get the IP5. I'd have to wait another month to have this past due balance payed off. Is there anyway I can beat the system? I wanted to tell them it's for my sister wanting to add a line. Any suggestions would be great. It's gonna kill me to wait this out lol.

Not one to meddle or be critical, but since you asked... it's doubtful they would be willing/able to do much ... pay what you owe first, then worry about buying a new toy.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Looks like Ill have to wait for another month before I can do that.

That's okay. You will probably enjoy it even more. Thank GOD that your current 4S is a top tier device that will easily suits your needs until you've gotten things in order and set to get the iPhone 5. Be patient, my friend. :D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Lol. I'm trying. But im like crap! Never ran into this problem before. :(

(laughing)...I hear you, but know that everyone hits a snag every now and then to help us see what's really important and what is not. ;) Anyway, take care and have a great night. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77