Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
How did you do this sir?

Oh and I checked my order, it failed because my account had insufficient funds. Then my direct deposit hit and I re-authorized the transaction and now we are good to go!!!

I even took off from work next Friday so I can be home to get it! lol

Used my sisters upgrade and ordered on her line she didn't get a iPhone till unlimited was long gone so she's a 2 for 30 .. Once I get phone then I'll but on my line keeping my unlimited

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Used my sisters upgrade and ordered on her line she didn't get a iPhone till unlimited was long gone so she's a 2 for 30 .. Once I get phone then I'll but on my line keeping my unlimited

Good luck with that. It may turn out to be like getting the phone before next Friday... just a wild hope and dream. Don't be at all surprised if during the process to put the phone on your line, the MyVerizon web site tells you your current plan is not compatible with the new device, and you are required to select from one of the current plan offerings. If that does not happen, more power to you. If it does, remember that you were warned.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting nervous as well because my credit card hasn't been charged yet, but I ordered mine at like 310am EST and I got the confirmation email that specifically says it ships on the 21st; so I'll be pissed if I get screwed and get it on the third

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting nervous as well because my credit card hasn't been charged yet, but I ordered mine at like 310am EST and I got the confirmation email that specifically says it ships on the 21st; so I'll be pissed if I get screwed and get it on the third

Verizon charges credit cards upon shipment. When you get a tracking number, then you should be concerned about charges on a CC.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Good luck with that. It may turn out to be like getting the phone before next Friday... just a wild hope and dream. Don't be at all surprised if during the process to put the phone on your line, the MyVerizon web site tells you your current plan is not compatible with the new device, and you are required to select from one of the current plan offerings. If that does not happen, more power to you. If it does, remember that you were warned.

I'm not doing it online I'm calling 611 and I was told to do it like this from a CSR so I could keep my data so we will see either way no biggie I'm not worried just trying to keep it if I can

gregsomlok

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Apple has currently just put a hold on my card for $211. I think this hold will become a permanent charge once the tracking number is issued. Honestly I don't care what they do, just give me my Iphone!

ned5150

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I had to get dressed for work, but in my mind, I'm still in pajamas. Can't believe I gor my pre-order without any problems. Still hyped about it!

bgesullo

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
So I ordered a iPhone 5 32 GB for Sprint online last night at like 3:10 and they now have a hold of funds from the purchase. However there is another charge in my bank account from Apple as well for $107? Tried calling Apple but they aren't taking calls at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2