Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
That's was pretty fast lol

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !

2oh1

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow... less than 90 minutes after the phone went on sale, Apple is already pushing back delivery dates by 2 weeks for all iPhone 5 models. I can't imagine how fast these are selling. It'll be interesting to see when they release some sales numbers.

Luckily, my confirmation email says: "Available to ship: Delivers 9/21"

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Wow... less than 90 minutes after the phone went on sale, Apple is already pushing back delivery dates by 2 weeks for all iPhone 5 models. I can't imagine how fast these are selling. It'll be interesting to see when they release some sales numbers.

Luckily, my confirmation email says: "Available to ship: Delivers 9/21"

I saw the first posts on it around an hour after pre-orders started. I agree, it'll be interesting to see the numbers. Could be they didn't have as many pre-made due to yield issues. Or could be sales went real well because servers stayed up for the most part. We'll see. I'm just hoping we get the 9/21 batch before Samsung gets and injunction on the i5. :)

Erinypasi

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
hi everyone :) i'm sorry if this question has already been asked...im a rookie at these forums/online pre-ordering, but I was just wondering if the price of pre-ordering the 32GB w/a 2 year Sprint contract (my upgrade time is now, luckily) is the same on all sites I can choose to order from: sprint, apple, or any others im not aware of and if anyone knows of any promo codes to use...thanks in advance for answering.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I better get it 9/21 is all I have to say lol

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !

Adiliyo

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
i got the email for my reservation being ready to complete.

on the cart page it now says 2 weeks. WTF

after i enter all my info, it just goes back to the cart, no error, no message, just back to the beginning of check out.

so i figured maybe i have to add the data plan, it gets to the point where i need to pick a new number or port, click new number, error page.

this is really really really really aggravating. ESPECIALLY if i've been pushed to the two weeks shipping when they supposedly reserved one for me.

i give up, i'm going to try again in the morning and if i don't get it on the 21st, or it still doesn't work, i'm just going to cancel.

with this much headache, i'd rather walk into best buy, pick up a 4s, and then decide if i want to return it and pick up a 5 when it's out in stores.

Last edited:

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
hi everyone :) i'm sorry if this question has already been asked...im a rookie at these forums/online pre-ordering, but I was just wondering if the price of pre-ordering the 32GB w/a 2 year Sprint contract (my upgrade time is now, luckily) is the same on all sites I can choose to order from: sprint, apple, or any others im not aware of and if anyone knows of any promo codes to use...thanks in advance for answering.

It's the same, no promo codes. There's some various programs from employers and the like for AT&T and Verizon. Don't know if they exist for Sprint, and if you don't know about them, you're probably not eligible.

AaronArk

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
someone calm my nerves

so i ordered a black 32gb iphone 5 on att's site a couple minutes before midnight. when i tried to enter my email, it wouldnt let me and displayed "none@yahoo.com". I havent gotten a confirmation email, but have an order number. do you think im good? im very nervous the order didnt got through.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
i got the email for my reservation being ready to complete.

Not familiar with the screens your're talking about. I just pushed through the order start to finish and had no problems. With pre-orders, the longer you take to get to that final point, the more likely you're going to run into issues.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I would check The status on the carriers site just enter the order number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77