Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
i was kind of sad that the show stealer was the ipod touch and nano line. now those are by far completely redesigned and in many colors! only if the iphone 5 was just as WOW! but seriously mad credits to rene for pinpointing almost every aspect of the rumor. i would've assumed the stretch it width wise too.

anyone getting ipod touch? or nano? i know i got my dibs on nano along with the iphone 5

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
BTW, If anyone has a discover rewards card you can get 5% cash back buying from the apple store through ShopDiscover. And don't they extend the manufacture's warranty on electronics by a year or something? Even though a lot of us by warranties/insurance, it's good to know.

Reactions: Mr. Nilo
Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I've had all the iPhones, just trying to pre-order a 16gb black one on ATT... I've had a 32gb before and I just didnt use the space. Now with iTunes Match, I dont need the extra space.

Loving the PJ Party btw. Great stuff

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
i was kind of sad that the show stealer was the ipod touch and nano line. now those are by far completely redesigned and in many colors! only if the iphone 5 was just as WOW! but seriously mad credits to rene for pinpointing almost every aspect of the rumor. i would've assumed the stretch it width wise too.

anyone getting ipod touch? or nano? i know i got my dibs on nano along with the iphone 5

Man those nanos are uggggly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.