Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
so im thinking this might be unpopular but...

what case is everyone looking at if your gonna use a case? have otterbox defenders on my 4/s dont know if i should switch it up

I have the Candyshell card case by Speck for my 4. I'm hoping they come out with the 5 version soon! I love this case and it will be hard for me not having it.

DreaminDee

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello there!! This is exciting!!!
I am HOPING I pre-order the new iphone 5...thinking of setting up my alarm for 2:45am EST time!!!

My husband can't decide if he wants to upgrade...hes a "blackberry user".....he loves his new iPad and I told him he will love the iPhone but not sure he will make the switch.

Rogers (canadian) is offering Reservation services right at 3am. As for me, I am not eligible for an upgrade just yet as I have the 4 and got it last summer. So I will have to order from Apple.
Do I have to set Apple up now so its quicker when I order?? I've ordered a photo book before and it went through under my Apple ID, is this the case when ordering a new phone???

Someone, please convince me to do the switch from the 4 to the 5 lol I SOOOOOO want it, but part of me is saying WAIT!

If not, then I may just get my husbands tonight and surprise him:)

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
If I get my money when I get paid ill preorder Monday, but in the meantime since I work nights and the IRS says I have to do my time till 1am EST, I'll keep you guys company lol. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheTomasN

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
As ususal

I pre ordered my iPhone 4S. I remember to set few alarms but I still don't know what happened and why I wasn't able to wake up at that night. Hopefully it will be better tonight.

darthcees

Apr 23, 2009
www.illustratorave.com
I did a trial run right now on apples website. I added 2 iphone 4s to my cart and i noticed that it gives me a message that says you can only add one iphone per checkout at a time. So that means I will have to do the whole check out process twice!

iReese

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Cant Wait, Cant Wait. my 1st iphone im so excited...201am st.louis time...the white n silver go hard its so classy but flashy and precise cant wait i have to get used to the whole apple ios ima miss android...oh well, S3 u almost had me.

jaxwindle

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm staying up for sure. Oh wait, nevermind I'm at work, so I'll be up anyway!

I'm pre-ordering yes. I'm also coming from an Android phone (yes, I know). I would have gotten the iPhone last iteration had it supported 4G speeds, but I was spoiled by it already, so I stuck with Android until such time as Apple put the technology into their phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77