iPhone 4s stuck in activation

mathpalmero

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i would like to know if anyone can help me.

I bought an Iphone 4s on ios 6.1.2 and base band 3.4.02, and i never get to menu, i'm stuck in the activation screen but the iPhone already recognized my carrear.

Anyone have idea what can i do to solve this problem?

Thanks alot.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am not quite sure I am understanding what you are trying to convey? What does this activation screen look like? Is it the one telling you to plug it into iTunes to set it up as a a brand new phone?
Are you on Verizon where you have to hit *228 option 1 to activate? If you can be a bit more specific we can help you. Thank you

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Does your device have Internet access either via your carrier or via Wi-Fi? Connect your device to a computer and then activate it via the computer's iTunes app.

Thank you 'D you just beat me to my thought as you can see. LOL Have a great day my friend.

mathpalmero

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi, thanks for fast reply.
I bought an Iphone 4s on ios 6.1.2 and base band 3.4.02 on UK in Apple Store Unlocked, and now i'm in Brazil, when i put my SIM and pass the language, country selection ... after all the activation iphone shows:

The SIM card inserted in this ...
This iPhone is not currently setup to work with carrier you're attempting to usa. Please insert another SIM card from a supported carrier or request that iPhone ibe unlocked.

But, what intriged me is the iPhone is recognized my carrier here in Brazil, in this case is VIVO carrier.

So, thats it, thanks !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi, thanks for fast reply.
I bought an Iphone 4s on ios 6.1.2 and base band 3.4.02 on UK in Apple Store Unlocked, and now i'm in Brazil, when i put my SIM and pass the language, country selection ... after all the activation iphone shows:

The SIM card inserted in this ...
This iPhone is not currently setup to work with carrier you're attempting to usa. Please insert another SIM card from a supported carrier or request that iPhone ibe unlocked.

But, what intriged me is the iPhone is recognized my carrier here in Brazil, in this case is VIVO carrier.

So, thats it, thanks !

Admitting that I do not have that much international knowledge of what you are referring now that you gave more info I am going to defer to someone else with more of the info. I am sure someone will help and if not, You could always call your carrier for help.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Not in Brazil OR UK, but I am betting it may have something to do with that? Perhaps because you purchased it overseas and that carrier isn't recognized in the UK even though it's supposed to be unlocked...?

Chase Isley

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I may not be understanding correctly, but it sounds to me like the phone is NOT unlocked. If it was, you wouldn't be getting that error.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2