Very Happy!!!!!! new 4s owner!

brad4560

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
hello all! so I posted here back in early February about advice as I was weighing moving to the iphone from android. well I went with the galaxy S3 at that time, I was happy, being on android the past 4 years. but in the back of my mind something was tearing me up that I may have made the wrong choice lol

so last evening I started experiencing problems with my new S3. and after taking it back to target mobile today, I realized I had seen the light!! and exchanged it for the 4s.

I am in love with this phone. simplistic, yet powerful. enough said. happy to be here!

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Awesome grab!!

I love my 4S, perfect size and solid in every aspect. I have no reason to switch to iPhone 5 until the OS forces me to.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i too am happy with my 4S but i do wish i had the 5. at the time of the release of the 5 i did not have an upgrade on my line. now i do but i might as well wait for the next iPhone

i love how some people try to justify keeping their 4S. it brings the lulz

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
i too am happy with my 4S but i do wish i had the 5. at the time of the release of the 5 i did not have an upgrade on my line. now i do but i might as well wait for the next iPhone

i love how some people try to justify keeping their 4S. it brings the lulz

Yeah, Blink, just wait for the 5s IMO.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk 2

brad4560

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
lol funny just saw the article on the new models. well I got everything set up just the way I want, although I see there is no way to restore sms messages from an android phone to a iphone?

gonna get me an iTunes card for me :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
hello all! so I posted here back in early February about advice as I was weighing moving to the iphone from android. well I went with the galaxy S3 at that time, I was happy, being on android the past 4 years. but in the back of my mind something was tearing me up that I may have made the wrong choice lol

so last evening I started experiencing problems with my new S3. and after taking it back to target mobile today, I realized I had seen the light!! and exchanged it for the 4s.

I am in love with this phone. simplistic, yet powerful. enough said. happy to be here!

I love my 4S as well. Solid device all the way around. Enjoy the 4S!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I have to ditto everyone else on here. Great grab for you. You are right about the simplicity and it just works. I have a 4S, No troubles, I love it and what else can I say but welcome to the family!

brad4560

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the love guys!!! got the imore app for the phone so I am stoked. !! im off the weekend so I am going to explore for sure!

Edisonphoto

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I too Love my 4s. It is the perfect size and weight. And does everything I want. PERFECT. I think the 5 is too long in size. God, if they get any bigger where the heck are you supossed to carry it.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on your purchase! I love the iPhone for those same reasons: simplistic and powerful. The apps are also truly the best and look beautiful on an iPhone.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Congrats and welcome to iOS. The 4S is still an incredible phone IMHO and the more that you use it the more you will love it.

abaggy

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I too thoroughly enjoy my 4S and have no plans to upgrade anytime soon. For me the size is perfect as I have an iPad for watching videos or reading.

phxshadow1

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I also ditto everyone here. I have owned a blackberry,android and many others, then i got my 4s and life was so much better. going on close to 6 months and there is no looking back, I use it for business and personal and the 4s has been flawless.

*book

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Congrats on your purchase and welcome! I, too moved from Android to iOS with the 4S back in May and have never looked back! It's a beautiful, sturdy device and most importantly...it just works! lol I know a lot of people say that, but it's true. ;) My 24 year old son who is a heavy cell phone user and very tech-savvy, just shocked me this week when he, too chose to get the 4S. He's been a huge Android fan, but his rooted Galaxy S was well over 2 years old and it wasn't working well so when he went in for his upgrade, he chose the 4S. Much to my surprise, he loves it!!

brad4560

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
You guys are awesome ! Still learning new things everyday and really enjoying the experience. I got my phone and my iPad mini in perfect sync!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77