Youngest person you've seen with an iPhone?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: youngest person you've seen with an iPhone?

Wow. That's. Really. Young. For. Such. A. High. End. Device!

iOS > Android! OS X > Windows!

To tell you the truth, that was at the mall and the kid could have 5. Not sure. Might be one of those kids that are like 16, but very short. Who knows. He still looked like a child, so I'm guessing 6.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site

I saw a 3 year old kid with a brand new 5s. No, I'm not kidding. God help us

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Ashkan9117

May 6, 2014
Visit site

My son is two and half years old he works with own iphone ;) he is very good player , use light ,install app ,take picturs ...

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

I saw a 10-11 year old with a 5 back when it was new. From what I gathered from his conversation with some guy, it was unlocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

My 8 yr old nephew just got an iPhone 5s. He handles it better than I do. Set his fingerprints himself.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

orca59

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site

The youngest ive seen is 7 years old im 13 i paid for my own Flip Phone everyone makes fun of me for having one but i dont mind i wish i lived back in the 60's I listen to Frank Sinatra and other jazz music

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

My 8 yr old nephew just got an iPhone 5s. He handles it better than I do. Set his fingerprints himself.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

My youngest son has my old iPhone 5, and he is way more responsible with it than his older siblings were when they got their first phones, and they received theirs at an older age. Like me, his iPhone is always with him...;)

leanneverett95

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
My boyfriends 8 year old son has an iPhone 4S and his friend's brother who is 4 nearly 5 has an iPhone 5S... Personally I think that is far too young!

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
One of my best friend's sons has an iPhone 4 or 4S that I believe she got him nearly two years ago, so he was 10 or 11 when he got it. He'll be 13 early next month.

My 11 year old cousin has had an iPod touch since he was around eight, but I guess that doesn't count.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
We gave my 9 year old daughter one of our old iPhone 4's. She uses it like an iPod though. No phone service until they are at least 12. That's when I got my oldest a phone and that was a flip phone. I see kids with iPhone all the time but I don't know if they have them activated or are using them like an iPod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gadgetgirl38

May 28, 2016
Visit site
Mine is 8 years old. He had a deactivated 4s for songs, Netflix and FaceTime with Grandma but was super disappointed. When my friend gave back the 5 I lent them, I gave that to him.....he doesn't use it much but it's cheaper than buying him a tablet since it was used. I use the 4s as an iPod and I have a 6sa

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
My 9yo and 5yo both have the 5c which are mine and my partners old devices.

They have no phone service or Safari/Imessage/iTunes etc but they are set up to FaceTime with grandparents and me when I'm working late and they want to say good night.

Both have Pok?mon Go installed so as a family we can get out the house and go for a healthy walk whilst giving them something to help not get bored. Each device connects to a personal hotspot set up on my 6s.

Both of them also have iPads which are purely used for education and road trips.
The 5yo has especially benefited from this and his writing and reading skills improved drastically when I got it for him.

They'll have to use technology when they are older... why not embrace it now

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77