Requesting Prayers/Good Thoughts for my husband

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
For quite some time, my husband (Russell) has had a myriad of health issues. I took him to the ER on Saturday and he was admitted. He insisted that I go to work today. I just talked to him, and he's very discouraged, but he doesn't want me to leave work. I feel anxious, frustrated, and completely helpless. I do believe in the power of prayer, and if you believe in prayer, I would appreciate it if you could say a prayer for him.

Thank you...

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
For quite some time, my husband (Russell) has had a myriad of health issues. I took him to the ER on Saturday and he was admitted. He insisted that I go to work today. I just talked to him, and he's very discouraged, but he doesn't want me to leave work. I feel anxious, frustrated, and completely helpless. I do believe in the power of prayer, and if you believe in prayer, I would appreciate it if you could say a prayer for him.

Thank you...
Dear Annie, So sorry to hear of Russell’s illness. We will be thinking and praying for you both.🙏

Reactions: Annie_M

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi Annie,

I’m sorry to hear about your husband and I hope his condition improves. Still, I will indeed pray for him and also for you.

He’s thinking of you for sure just like you’re thinking of him. I don’t know your husband, but guys don’t ever want to be a burden and sometimes things are easier to deal with when the spouse is not present.

In the meantime, don’t hesitate to ask the Most High to order your steps and bring comfort to you.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Annie,

I’m sorry to hear about your husband and I hope his condition improves. Still, I will indeed pray for him and also for you.

He’s thinking of you for sure just like you’re thinking of him. I don’t know your husband, but guys don’t ever want to be a burden and sometimes things are easier to deal with when the spouse is not present.

In the meantime, don’t hesitate to ask the Most High to order your steps and bring comfort to you.
Thank you!!! ❤️

Reactions: Just_Me_D

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Annie,

I’m sorry to hear about your husband. I do believe in the power of prayer. I will keep you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers. I’ve gone through some trying times recently when my oldest son passed away last month. I don’t know if I would have made it without prayer from family and friends.

I hope his condition improves soon and be assured I’m praying for you.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site

Thank you...

All my prayers and my most positive thoughts for you and your hubby.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I hope everything works out fine for you and your husband Annie. You’re both in my thoughts. I’m sorry you have to go through this.

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

Thank you...
Sorry to hear that Annie, you and your husband are in my thoughts. ❤️

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices