Go ahead and jump ship. The worst that can happen is you eventually decide you don't like your choice and get another Android handset or come back for the iPhone 6(assuming you sign a 2 year contract to get it).
    Good job reading the thread before posting...
    05-14-2012 02:13 PM
    They're both really nice phones. Can't go wrong either way.
    05-14-2012 04:36 PM
    You have to make up your own mind... you know what you'll be missing. What will you gain? A bigger screen and you'll be able to say I have a RAZR! I know someone with one and for me I want the best so I will not be joining you.

Bon Voyage!
    Agreed. If 4G and a bigger screen are your key points as to why you would leave iOS and go to Android, atleast get a Nexus. Personally, I absolutely despise the Android OS, simply because IMO the platform and every manufacturer's UI is just sloppy, especially Moto. But the Nexus is a different story, that is hands down, the cleanest Android device I have seen, but I still wouldn't leave my jailbroken iPhone 4 for it, I can do everything the Droid can, and I still don't have to worry about crashes like Droid does. In all honesty, I wouldn't give my BlackBerry Bold 9930 for an Android device either.
    05-14-2012 05:47 PM
    I've had a Galaxy Nexus for 4-5 months and my wife has a 4S. I still prefer mine with ICS. I've got a new iMac, iPod, iPad 2 so I know the drill. But there are still some things I can do with ICS that she can't (like see what date a photo was taken). The apps are just as good, the screen is a little bigger and rocks too. The 4S is a nice phone though. The Moto phone is still GB, I didn't like that nearly so much.
    05-14-2012 07:09 PM
    Good job reading the thread before posting...
    What an informative post. Thanks for contributing.
    05-14-2012 07:23 PM
    What an informative post. Thanks for contributing.
    My point being, the OP has already replied telling us what he ended up doing...so your original post was completely unnecessary...in fact, continuing this thread at all seems a little pointless now. The advice has been given, and questions have been answered.
    05-15-2012 01:37 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD