Need to transfer sms msgs from droid to iphone

buffpimpkl

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey IMORE world! I just got an iphone over the weekend and in need of transferring my txt msgs from my droid to my iphone. I am wanting to jailbreak it as well. Please give me some sort of help in this. I am new to the apple world and iphone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Go to your carrier's store and ask them to transfer it. If it's a lot, forget about it, they may not do it.

You may want to delete all the ones you do not need (including those within a thread) before going in to a store for them to do that.

They have a machine called a cellbrite.

msherro#AC

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey IMORE world! I just got an iphone over the weekend and in need of transferring my txt msgs from my droid to my iphone. I am wanting to jailbreak it as well. Please give me some sort of help in this. I am new to the apple world and iphone.

Thank you!

In most cases, a Carrier Store's cellebrite machine can transfer the sms for you. If you catch any static from the store representative speak to the manager. (Depending on how many messages you have you may want to go during a slower time of the day.)

anon(4742778)

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

Thank you!
If you need to save them just copy them to a text file and store it on your computer. I don't see a purpose in transfering them from your droid to your iPhone, but your carrier might be able to help you with that.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77