Problems with new phone.

freddmc

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a problem with my iphone where the phone takes a long time and repeated tries to unlock the phone when waking up. This doesn't happen all the time but appears to be happening more often lately(I've only had the phone for 6 days) and its getting harder to unlock it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Fred

Last edited:

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a problem with my iphone where the phone takes a long time and repeated tries to unlock the phone when waking up. This doesn't happen all the time but appears to be happening more often lately(I've only had the phone for 6 days) and its getting harder to unlock it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Fred

What's your carrier and are you updated to the latest iOS version?

freddmc

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
The carrier is Telus(Canada) and the Ios is 5.0.1.
But I think I discouvered the problem. I had the increased the font size by tapping on the screen with the 3 fingers and it was left in that configuration. Once I revereted back to the regular sized font it seems to be OK now. I'll see how it works tommorrow.

Thanks

Fred

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
If it still acts up you can always take it to the apple store. They will help for sure. If your near one that is.

freddmc

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
It seems fine now. So it would appear as though enlarging the text by tapping 3 fingers on the screen causes a number of problems (at least for me) IF you don't return it to its original state. Interesting to know.
I had also thought that perhaps magnetic cases might be causing this problem but that question has been answered as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2