Anyone regretting their color choice?

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Had a black 3G, black 4, and love my white 4S. But seeing how the new black iPhone looks compare to the new white one, if they stick with the prototypes I'm going black for sure!

samthelegoman1

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Black looks more classy. That and it was the only choice left during that whole "reserve your iPhone 4s online in the first 30 seconds or you're screwed" debacle

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
What makes you think that just because the iPhone is white that it appeals to women?

Most of the women I know not all, with the iPhone go for the color white. Most of the guys I know go for the color black. I don't think it's odd just an observation.

DikaiaKnight

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I have a White 4S. Sometimes I wish I had the balck one but only because I don't like how you can sometimes see the shadows between the glass of the screen and the actual screen. On the other hand White seems to hide surface scratches better.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking about going with the White iPhone when the new one comes out. I have always had Black but would like something different next time. I never liked the White one because I thought it would get too dirty over time.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't regret my white phone color choice at. If I do choose to upgrade to the i5 when it's released that will be white also.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm not. The choice between black and white is easy for me. Black every time. If they were to offer a crimson or red, I'd be all over that.

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
After a black iPhone 3G, a black iPhone 4 and a black iPad 1 - my iPad 2 and iPhone 4s are both white versions.

I don't regret it at all. I really needed a change and all of my glossy black apple products were absolute finger print magnets. They looked dirty all the time and needed wiping constantly. Though that's still there on the white versions it's much much less noticeable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I have black. I think it's sexy. But would go for a red one if the i5 comes in multi colors which I hope lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T

TripleT0714

bought the black one cause it's easier to hide any blemishes I might have and it's tends to be easier and looks cleaner IMHO.

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I purchased a white 4S on release day, and looking back maybe I should've gone with a black one... only because I think that it looks a little bit sharper, and a lot of people are getting white it seems now. White is really cool don't get me wrong, but seeing all these girls with them especially is sort of getting me riled up... Obviously i'm being picky, but is there anyone else who feels the same?

I was the same way I started noticing alot of people getting the white one as well and was regretting the fact that I did not get the black one myself. Thank god my fianc? had the black one and we both pamper our phones so she decided that she wanted a white one so we ended up swapping phones. I personally think the black one looks more professional to me.

Sent from my iBeast of an iPhone using Tapatalk :)

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm beginning to get tired of my white 4s simply because a few of the cases don't look as good on the white version.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm beginning to get tired of my white 4s simply because a few of the cases don't look as good on the white version.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I felt the same way. I had the white one but it was hard to find a good case to go with the phone. I left iphone to go to Galaxy S3 but after four days I went back to iPhone lol and got the black one this time. Loving it....easier to find more cases to go with it and it looks very professional and sleek.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77