Anyone regretting their color choice?

v6mikey

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I bought a white ipad2 and regretted it. So I bought a black iphone and really glad I did. I will be selling the ipad2 to hopefully buy the ipad 3 (or ipad2s) shortly. :)

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I bought the 4S I white on release day, and after about a month I regretted it. So I gave it to my wife, and bought a black 4S and am loving it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

NxTech3

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
i bought white 4S and a black and white OtterBox Commuter Series, and it looks sharp. All i see around daytona is black iPhone and part of the reason i was on Android was being able to have my phone different from any other out there for the most part. Now with my tuxedo iphone and jailbreak im feeling the same love of my iPhone that i had for Android.

Appletitude

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Didn't debate while buying for a second. I bought black. Black is clean, futuristic and powerful. In my mind, black is for men, white is more soft of a neutral color for women. Also, black makes the screen appear larger. There are plenty of customizing options out there to make it yours. Here's mine with a clear back and aluminum bumper. I can spot it anywhere. :)

Last edited:

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
I've always had black iPhones, this time I opted for the white 32GB. Love it. It's a nice change & I don't think that white is a feminine color. I see plenty of men driving white cars, trucks, etc...I also see plenty of men using white iPhones.

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Didn't debate while buying for a second. I bought black. Black is clean, futuristic and powerful. In my mind, black is for men, white is more soft of a neutral color for women.
Do you think someone's trying to compensate for something? :rolleyes: I see lots of chicks walking around with black iPhones too. Does that make them all butch? This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm in agreement that 'I' look at the white iPhone as more girl oriented and the black one, guy oriented. Does that mean that girls cannot buy the black ones and the guys cannot buy the white ones? Of course not! As I aforementioned in another post, I contemplated buying the white one, but opted to go with the black one. *Personally*, I just think the white one is more befitting of girls. That's all. If you're a guy with a white iPhone, good for you. I'm not knocking you at all.

Just Me, D

HYDE1000

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I bought a white one and it lasted about 3 days. Was happy to pay the $35 restocking fee to change it for a black one. Nothing wrong with other people having white, it just felt too feminine for my taste.

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I wanted to get a white 4S but got a black because my girlfriend said I would look gay...not that there's anything wrong with that...

Fab465

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Was going to get white iPhone because I have a black iPad then my friend got white and I liked the look of black better so I got black

mikechaudron

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
There was no choice for me. The interior of my car is black. My iPad is black. My laptop bag is black. My iPhone is black. It just looks better to me. (As I write this on my silver MacBook Air, but with really cool black keys).

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My blackberry before this was black and Telus only had white in stock. In hindsight I should have gone black but don't have any regrets with the white either.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I also went with Black. I was a previous BB user and never had a white one then and Dont see myself using a white iphone either. Also I've noticed alot of previous BB comments in these threads myself included:D

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
What's really ironic about all these comments that the white would make the owner look gay or feminine...every single one of my gay male friends (8 in total) have a black iPhone. Including the more, shall we say, flamboyant of them.

I personally never understood how a phone colour reflected on the sexual preference or identity of the owner ...

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
I will say also, if you don't like the color anymore, you can get a case or a bumper of the other color. It'll look cool, you'll like it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2