Originally I wanted a white one. But my wife said if I go white I'm gay that's nice but white ones are hard to come by so I ended up getting a black one. But I've seen some white ones in stores and I'm liking the black one anyway I think it looks better.
    Ur wife is ignorant or retarded... no offense tho! I'm just being honest! just an ignorant person can assimilate a color with if u are gay or not...
    Alienware_51#IM likes this.
    01-31-2012 03:22 AM
    Ur wife is ignorant or retarded... no offense tho! I'm just being honest! just an ignorant person can assimilate a color with if u are gay or not...
    No she's neither she just likes to bust my balls once in a while
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    01-31-2012 03:25 AM
    No she's neither she just likes to bust my balls once in a while
    Right! I tell my hubby he's "gay" all the time.
    01-31-2012 06:57 AM
    Originally I wanted a white one. But my wife said if I go white I'm gay that's nice but white ones are hard to come by so I ended up getting a black one. But I've seen some white ones in stores and I'm liking the black one anyway I think it looks better.
    LOL Sounds like something my wife would say.
    01-31-2012 06:59 AM
    Wouldn't change from black.
    01-31-2012 11:50 PM
    I had the white iPhone 4 through Sprint on launch day. I recently just traded my friend for his black 4S and I'm thrilled. After having the white one for awhile it was nice, but I'd see the black ones and think they're sharper looking. So now I have a 4S, which I needed more space, and now I have the color I want. Win win.
    02-01-2012 12:31 AM
    Went with the black iPhone 4s and love it!! Looks so sharp. Especially when it's off and it's one sleek color.
    02-01-2012 01:22 AM
    I chose white. Almost immediately I started to have regrets. I'm not even sure why I picked white, I'm way more of a black clothing person.....that said, after a while I started to feel differently. Now I am glad I have white and would make the same choice again. I still see way more black than white out there.
    02-01-2012 09:10 AM
    i have a black 4. now i see how good the white looks and i kind of regret getting a black one. white doesnt show fingerprints as much, if at all.
    02-01-2012 12:16 PM
    I have a black iPhone and when I got it (back in January of last year) it was the only one available. Now whenever I go to the Apple Store and see the white iPhones on display I keep wanting one. I think my next one will be white. I think the iPhone 4/4S in white is a really beautiful piece of equipment--the white and the silver really complement each other, IMO, more so than with the black phone. Plus I think the white one looks more "minimalist"...how it's all white/silver/pale in color except for the four black spots: the front camera, speaker, proximity sensor, and the rear camera. I like how those things "pop" against the white.
    02-01-2012 01:40 PM
    As for me I always prefer black colour! Somethimes I notice that white or silver looks more cute...
    But I am thinking about only a couple of mins)))
    02-01-2012 04:32 PM
    My husband chose black, myself and our 2 daughters chose white. BUT I can tell you when I go to the 2 malls around here by us, I do see a lot more men sporting the white iPhone, usually matching with their gfs/wifes iphone, more than I see the black one

I LOVE the white one so I can dress it up in pink, purple and teal cases for it I don't regret my decision one bit--I can say one thing really wish I did was get a 32 or 64g instead of a 16g. Next time around, that's what i'll be moving up to, but still white for my color choice
    Funny, my wife got black and I got white - I'm so glad I got white, got a white Otter Box Defender too for those days at work when I have to go climb on equipment, she loves her black one and wouldn't trade either.

I have noticed that since buying these she has started wearing combat boots and spitting outside everywhere and I have this incredible urge to watch Lifetime and drink wine spritzers
    Last edited by zstairlessone; 02-10-2012 at 10:32 PM.
    DaPhoneking likes this.
    02-10-2012 10:12 PM
    I just got my black iPhone 4s yesterday..almost everyone in my family has the white iPhone, so of course I went the opposite way and got black..love it!
    02-10-2012 10:21 PM
    I have noticed that since buying these she has started wearing combat boots and spitting outside everywhere and I have this incredible urge to watch Lifetime and drink wine spritzers
    You are HILARIOUS!!!
    02-10-2012 11:00 PM
    I purchased a white 4S on release day, and looking back maybe I should've gone with a black one... only because I think that it looks a little bit sharper, and a lot of people are getting white it seems now. White is really cool don't get me wrong, but seeing all these girls with them especially is sort of getting me riled up... Obviously i'm being picky, but is there anyone else who feels the same?
    Nope. Black is the only option. If they had only offered white i'd likely have bought different phone. I got a black ipod, i got a silver nano (for excercising only), i was only ever gonna get a black one. My tv is black my components are black. When my xbox 360 warranty ran out i took the case off and painted it black. I got a black guitar, my amp is black, i had a black car but for 13 years. I sold it and got silver cause it doesn't show dirt as easily and i have to park outdoors. Oh and I'm black. I liked black and it was always only gonna be black.

to quote Too Short:

"Black is my color. I have no other. Nothing else will do
    I've got a black car, black bed, black TV
    I've even got a silk black suit" Too Short - Pimpology
    DaPhoneking likes this.
    02-15-2012 12:07 AM
    I like black much better. Screen protecters get dirty very fast with white and you notice it on the edges. Black is a lot cleaner looking too.
    02-15-2012 12:28 AM
    If anything, I'm regretting my size choice... Definitely wish I got 32 instead of 16, but I have almost 10 gigs free with over 90 apps (with 3 games over 300MB) so I can't really complain that much. But to actually contribute to the topic, I don't regret my color choice at all... not really into white at all.
    02-15-2012 01:27 AM
    I definitely don't regret my color choice. But I, like other posters have said, wish I would have gotten the 32g. Not a huge deal, though. Love my iPhone.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?yha02h
    02-23-2012 10:41 PM
    I have a Black 64, my wife a White 16. We are both thrilled!
    02-24-2012 02:29 AM
    I purchased a white 4S on release day, and looking back maybe I should've gone with a black one... only because I think that it looks a little bit sharper, and a lot of people are getting white it seems now. White is really cool don't get me wrong, but seeing all these girls with them especially is sort of getting me riled up... Obviously i'm being picky, but is there anyone else who feels the same?
    Girly man!!

Lol jk I am a dude with a white 4S. So what, who cares if ladies have white ones. I've seen plenty of ladies with black as well.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk
    02-24-2012 07:04 AM
    It was a no brainer for me. Black. No regrets.
    02-25-2012 01:53 AM
    Yep, I got a white 32 because I've never had a white one before. Figured I'd try it out. I actually like the black better. Think it looks more sleek. My wife has a white 32 as well, and her's actually looks whiter than mine too, which is a little disappointing too. I'm going back to black next time around.
    03-01-2012 06:22 AM
    Girly man!!

Lol jk I am a dude with a white 4S. So what, who cares if ladies have white ones. I've seen plenty of ladies with black as well.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk
    In and of itself, there is nothing wrong with having a white iPhone, however, to some of us, the white iPhone appears feminine and most of the people that *I* see carrying white iPhones are females. Still, the few guys that I've seen sporting a white iPhone seemed unaffected and content with it and more power to 'em. I, on the other hand, prefer the manly black iPhone.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    03-01-2012 08:27 AM
    I have white and I love it. I've always wanted a white phone and the 4S was my first white phone. My husband has black. My 3GS was black (I don't think it was available in white at the time) and my Torch 9800 was black. So happy to have a white iPhone.
    03-01-2012 12:58 PM
    What's really ironic about all these comments that the white would make the owner look gay or feminine...every single one of my gay male friends (8 in total) have a black iPhone. Including the more, shall we say, flamboyant of them.

I personally never understood how a phone colour reflected on the sexual preference or identity of the owner ...

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    Agreed! My friend who is gay has the black iPhone4S.
    03-01-2012 02:11 PM
168 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD