Anyone regretting their color choice?

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Have always had a black device. Got a white for a 4S and regret it.
My place of work gets very very dusty. I always try to wash my hands before using my phone but it doesn't always work out.
So in other words its much more visible on my phone.
Wish I'd gotten black

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
NO regrets! Hubby thinks his black ip4s looks better than my pretty white 1p4s.........he's WRONG! :cool: LOVE that I chose the white!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I love my white 4S, but when I see a black one it seems that they have a bigger screen only because the screen blends in with the bezel so you dont see the border.

That was one of my main concerns. The white iPhone 4S is gorgeous, but I did not like how it looked with the screen off. Keep in mind that my observation is based on how I viewed it without it being inside a case/covering being that I keep my iPhone naked, so to speak.

Just Me, D

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I purchased a black 4 on release day 2010. Eventually got a white one. When I got my 4S it was white. I immediately was regretting it and exchanged it at the apple store 7 days later for a black one.

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I've had both colors before. I had a black 4 but as soon as the white 4 was released I had to have white. I just love the white phone. I love the way the bright and neon colored cases pop on the white. Just suits me. But really I want them to be released in the Nano-chromatic colors. :D

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
If you don't like the color you got, would it be possible to trade with another person who has the opposite color who wants to trade? If you had the same carrier, could they transfer phone numbers, plans, and iTunes backups?

I got white and I like but, but I don't care too much.

wylderubicon

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
got white, but should have gotten black.

white has problems with flash depending on the case.

white shows more wear and dirt around the home bottom, but that could be from my screen protector.

anon(221242)

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Got the white last week. Its nice, different, hides more fingerprints,but I regretted it and exchanged for the black a few days later.

To me the white bezel, then a tiny "black line" around the display, then the display did not blend together well for my eyes. When I view the display on the black phone, the bezel seems to blend in and is not as distracting as the white phone.

Now I can stop debating between black and white and enjoy the phone !

I am so happy I switched to black (and went from 16 to 32:p).

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2