Predictiment

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
So here it goes.... I am eligible for an early upgrade on my line and I ordered a black 16GB iPhone 4s on my primary line... but now she wants a 16GB white iPhone 4s and I called verizon trying to push an early upgrade on that line to and no dice... I told them that she has an Android and really dislikes the phone and is having nothing but issues... still would not budge! so If anyone see's a deal on a 16GB white iPhone 4s could you PM me please.... she wants me to give her my upgrade but I want my phone that is shipping today! help please... suggestions? Comments?? Solutions??? hehehe:eek:

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
o_O well too bad is harsh! Tell her you apologize for the inconvenience that having an android may have caused her but soon enough she can get the iPhone 5

Sent from HIS WORLD on my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Can you give her your old phone and promise her the next iPhone to be released next year?

"Hello my name is Kristy. I am an Appleholic"

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
check craigs list!

thats about all we can say really check ebay craigs list etc you might get a slight discount..

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
check craigs list!

thats about all we can say really check ebay craigs list etc you might get a slight discount..

Yeah good idea.. I will get her a slightly used one... then she can get a new one in march or wait for the next new iPhone... I told her she can have my phone! I will get it figured out! thanks!!!

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
So here it goes.... I am eligible for an early upgrade on my line and I ordered a black 16GB iPhone 4s on my primary line... but now she wants a 16GB white iPhone 4s and I called verizon trying to push an early upgrade on that line to and no dice... I told them that she has an Android and really dislikes the phone and is having nothing but issues... still would not budge! so If anyone see's a deal on a 16GB white iPhone 4s could you PM me please.... she wants me to give her my upgrade but I want my phone that is shipping today! help please... suggestions? Comments?? Solutions??? hehehe:eek:

Tell her to wait haha. Demanding.

tapatalk on iPad 2 running ios5

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
o_O well too bad is harsh! Tell her you apologize for the inconvenience that having an android may have caused her but soon enough she can get the iPhone 5

Sent from HIS WORLD on my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

That is what I recommend. Never give anyone your iPhone upgrade. Tell her that the iPhone 5 is worth the wait.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I know that!! Or I can give her my 4s and wait for the next gen haha

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Ohhh good point, yeah give her your 4s when the 5 comes out! That's what will happen with my 4s, hopefully the hubby doesn't mind the fact that my 4s is white... :) He's happy with his black i4

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
[ I guess all the men who caved to their wives/gf also lost their testicular fortitude. What is the wife going to do? Divorce/breakup with you? Withhold their services for an unspecified time? They'll get over it.

lol

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
She can wait since I am technology nut or I will find her a iPhone 4 used and use her upgrade when the 5 comes out

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77