Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this because this would make a great XMAS gift for my mom. She absolutely loves my iPhone 4S (especially Siri), and this would be the hit gift this year :)

kinsenzo

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
i really want to have an iphone4s/ipad2!

i really love tech gadgets especially apple gadgets. i love to surf about their specs. but sadly, don't have a chance to get one, financial problem. i love reading about gadgets. and my wish is to have one. hope i can have one thru this contest. it is one of my wishes. i really want to try apple gadgets.

OzPolly

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Oh, so many reasons!

Chronically disorganised. If my phone could talk to iCal I wouldn't have to carry a diary AND try to read my own writing.

YoungChrisG#IM

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I would love to have and iPhone 4s. Siri is obviously a major reason but the processor and screen is. I don't carry a camera around so the newest shooter is a great have! I'm on a 3GS right now and can't really afford an upgrade. PLEASE TiPb, hook me up!

nudave#AC

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Why do you want an iPhone 4S from TiPb?

The main and only reason I want an iPhone 4S is because my Droid X constantly freezes and I need a new phone. I've heard from others and colleagues that Apple's reputation is next to none, and looking to join the Apple family after 2 long years of fighting with my Droid X to work. I just want a phone that works and does things that I ask it to, without a headache.

louiebeeee

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
hello. and merry christmas!

i would like to win this contest because I have no idea why i even visit this website everyday because i dont have any ios devices except an ipod nano...but i do and i love it! this website is awesome because it gives me the opportunity to catch up on tech news. again, thanks!!
louie

DarthG1nger

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
In honour of my Wife's disapproval of my fiscal sensibilities (to the tune of the George Michael Christmas Classic 'Last Christmas')

"Last christmas, I bought an iPad,
But the very next day, it had to go back.

This year; to save me from tears,
I'll win it & buy some Pretzels...(Pretzels)"

dcorrales2

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I want an THE BEST PHONE IN THE WORLD (AKA iPHONE 4S) because Siri is awesome, plus I would love to experience some of that "14.4 mbps speeds that AT&T is offering on the iPhone 4S"

TeeJayEss

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
new to ios, and wanting the newest

Starting with Blackberry, moving to android, and finally on iOS I bought a iphone4 on craigslist and absolutely have fallen in love with in. Now I feel like I have the bug to get the newest one for the camera, which I use nearly every day and for Siri for all the times I'm on the road.

BroodjeBami

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
To be honest, I'm an Android addict and I actually am against Apple.
But still, I'm an even bigger gadget addict and I always like to have the best of the best and the newest of the newest... Only problem is I'm a 16-year old boy that can't buy these things on his own. I would really like to win something like this and my dad actually is an Apple fan who has an iPhone 3GS and an iPad. Even though he's an Apple fan he bought all this Android stuff for me, so winning an iPhone 4s would be great for him as well! After playing with it for a while, I will probably give it to him.

techmom#IM

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Certificate for the win!

girl can dream.....

I'm unemployed and have 2 teens who won't be getting much for Christmas this year. This cert will take care of all of them. While I'd love an iPhone 4S I can wait - I'd probably get a wifi refurb ipad and a Touch.

Crossing my fingers and a few other appendages that are crossable......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl