What's everyone's usage??

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
For every hour of standby I have an hour of usage its like I can't put this phone down it goes everywhere I go. I wonder if the "newness" would ever wear off. I already has it for 2 weeks.

Sent from HIS WORLD on my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
For every hour of standby I have an hour of usage its like I can't put this phone down it goes everywhere I go. I wonder if the "newness" would ever wear off. I already has it for 2 weeks.

I have 5-6 hours of use a day...

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
The newness doesn't wear off! The iPhone just does too much. I haven't been able to put it down in 10 months. I average 5 or 6 hours a day usually.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
My husband is starting to get jealous....Everyday I am finding something new to do with or download it's just so much fun

Lol! phone envy. If they aren't jealous because you're not paying attention to them they're jealous because they want one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Lol! phone envy. If they aren't jealous because you're not paying attention to them they're jealous because they want one!

I think that's how I was. I keep switching Droids and my wife was plugging away with her iPhone. I finally got mine though. Lol

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

The newness of my iPhone 4 is wearing off, and I got it in June. If I were still using BB, I'd be on the 9900 by now. :D

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I think that's how I was. I keep switching Droids and my wife was plugging away with her iPhone. I finally got mine though. Lol

Lol!!! He can't upgrade til march so i will get him one then; then I will have my iPad!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77