I could have, only if my date for update was set correctly. It was\is messed up, and only AT&T can correct it, hence only they can process my order...

I would feel the same way! But can you get one from a store with your business account?
    11-03-2011 04:42 PM
    I'm sick of seeing this screen now...

11-03-2011 04:43 PM
    Well it has been 21 days since I ordered my new iPhone 4S 32 G. Went down to the ATT store and they said it still isn't in. I was #11 on the list. A guy comes in who is a successful business owner and picks up his new iP4S 32G. I asked him when he ordered it. Right in front of the store owner he told me 5 days ago!!!! Needless to say I stormed out and am driving 79 miles to the Apple store in Indianapolis tomorrow.
    11-03-2011 04:44 PM
    @navi As am I. I paid the early termination fee for 2 lines with T-Mobile to switch to AT&T for the iPhone 4S. 2 weeks without a phone has been killing me and I have a feeling it's going to be at least 2 more.
    11-03-2011 04:56 PM
    I'm sick of seeing this screen now...

Click to view quoted image
    Ohhhh.

We placed our original order for two phones on October 9th (with a promise from the rep that we would have them on the 14th) and they have just now given us the "in transit" email. My partner ordered her phone (same model as yours) through a business account and got hers in a week and a half.
    11-03-2011 05:41 PM
    Well it has been 21 days since I ordered my new iPhone 4S 32 G. Went down to the ATT store and they said it still isn't in. I was #11 on the list. A guy comes in who is a successful business owner and picks up his new iP4S 32G. I asked him when he ordered it. Right in front of the store owner he told me 5 days ago!!!! Needless to say I stormed out and am driving 79 miles to the Apple store in Indianapolis tomorrow.

How annoying. Each store makes up their own rules. We threatened to go elsewhere and they were suddenly able to accommodate us as promised. See post below.

http://forums.tipb.com/iphone-4s-for...ml#post1797530
    11-03-2011 05:49 PM
    @navi As am I. I paid the early termination fee for 2 lines with T-Mobile to switch to AT&T for the iPhone 4S. 2 weeks without a phone has been killing me and I have a feeling it's going to be at least 2 more.
    Your new sales rep really should have advised you to not cancel your current service and place an order with a new, temporary number first to ensure that A) you have a working phone in the interim and B) that you are happy with the phone and service before committing.

T-Mobile reps always gave us great, honest advice. Even after we canceled the service. Gonna miss them.
    11-03-2011 05:56 PM
    It has been 25 days since we placed our original order. And the phones still haven't arrived at the store (we had them delivered there). If we didn't go into the store on the day they were promised and threaten to cancel our accounts completely, we would still be waiting.

I still have to go into the store and get a refund when they are finally delivered. They said they couldn't do so until the phones arrived. So we currently have FOUR phones charged to the credit card.
    11-03-2011 06:08 PM
    Your new sales rep really should have advised you to not cancel your current service and place an order with a new, temporary number first to ensure that A) you have a working phone in the interim and B) that you are happy with the phone and service before committing.

T-Mobile reps always gave us great, honest advice. Even after we canceled the service. Gonna miss them.
    It's more my fault to be honest. I didn't want to pay $175 for another month when I already had to pay $400 for the ETF on 2 lines, $400+ for 2 iPhones, and $120 for the cases and screen protectors.
    11-03-2011 08:44 PM
    The store called yesterday afternoon and said my phone might arrive on Friday(today). We will see... I will update today. My bet is it won't be here. Indy here I come.
    11-04-2011 06:49 AM
    So something changed today. The white 16 GB 4S I ordered is no longer back ordered but the black 16GB 4S is. I would imagine the white one won't ship until the black one is no longer on back order.
    11-04-2011 12:58 PM
    So something changed today. The white 16 GB 4S I ordered is no longer back ordered but the black 16GB 4S is. I would imagine the white one won't ship until the black one is no longer on back order.
    Actually, they will ship them out separately! My original order of two phones supposedly shipped out a few days apart.
    11-04-2011 01:06 PM
    Well that's good for my lady but not so good for me. Here I thought the white iphone was harder to get than the black.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
    11-04-2011 01:36 PM
    I'm slowly getting mad...

People have ordered theirs via an AT&T shop, after I did [26th Oct], and they already have tracking numbers, and have been charged, etc., etc.

Hmm, something tells me am about to cancel my order. It is not like I need an iPhone 4S, I have the 4. Silly boy.
    11-04-2011 09:28 PM
    Just an update to the person who bought 2 iPhones as a couple on October 20th. Both of the phones I ordered have shipped out tonight. Delivery date is November 8th.
    11-04-2011 11:15 PM

People have ordered theirs via an AT&T shop, after I did [26th Oct], and they already have tracking numbers, and have been charged, etc., etc.

Hmm, something tells me am about to cancel my order. It is not like I need an iPhone 4S, I have the 4. Silly boy.
    I think you need to talk to your account executive. It's really taking a long time for a business account!

Did anyone have trouble canceling their order? First of all, it took 26 days for our original order to get delivered to the store. We purchased those two phones on Oct 9th and they finally came in Nov. 4th instead of the promised 14th. In the meantime we walked in to the same store on the 14th & bought two phones that came in their shipment that day but we were told that they couldn't cancel the original order or account and we had to come in to the store and get a refund when the original order arrived.

So we did that Friday evening (last night) but they had to open the boxes, re-run our credit (since we already had two open lines) and then actually activate the phones before they could give us a refund which seemed strange to me but they said they couldn't cancel the order without doing so.

Those of you who canceled your order, did you have to go through all that?
    11-05-2011 08:06 AM
    ...well, well, lookie here...
    11-05-2011 09:51 AM
    yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-05-2011 10:36 AM
    Cool! Good thing you won't have to wait 26 days or deal with canceling your order.
    11-05-2011 03:33 PM
    Order mines from the at&t store yesterday they told me 2-3 weeks
    11-05-2011 04:29 PM
    Order mines from the at&t store yesterday they told me 2-3 weeks
    23 days and counting..... still no iPhone 4S GB.
    11-05-2011 04:40 PM
    Ordered a black 64GB on November 2. The confirmation email I got said "We'll ship this phone in up to 1 week." When I check the order status I see "This phone is currently shipping with an up to 3 week delivery commitment." Hopefully it is only a week but at least I know it is on order and should ship within 3 weeks.
    11-05-2011 06:48 PM
    mine is in route and should be in my hands in 12 days. (I have a tracking number)
    11-05-2011 09:52 PM
    21 days order at ATT store and still no email or phone
    11-06-2011 10:30 AM

oct 20 th and still notihng
    11-06-2011 10:32 AM
102 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD