Why is my phone freezing up?

Crystalftw

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
This was not something I was expecting at all!!!! Please tell me this is a fluke. It has happened 3 times today alone. Help pls.

Sent from my iPhun using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Because it hates you...

...or maybe you have a bad handset, or maybe its getting hung up on an app, or maybe it had a problem during activation and needs a restore.

A little more detail wouldn't kill you would it? Maybe give us the scenario or functions you are using when it freezes? Have you tried a hard restart?

So many things we need to know...quite a few things you could do to try and solve this yourself...

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Because it hates you...

...or maybe you have a bad handset, or maybe its getting hung up on an app, or maybe it had a problem during activation and needs a restore.

A little more detail wouldn't kill you would it? Maybe give us the scenario or functions you are using when it freezes? Have you tried a hard restart?

So many things we need to know...quite a few things you could do to try and solve this yourself...
My car won't start! Help! Tell me why!!

:D

Crystalftw

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes it hates me!!!

Okay, the first time it froze I was making a call and went to look at the screen...it wouldn't let me tap back to the call.
The second time my husband was playing angry birds and went to wake Siri...it froze up.
The third time I was on the text screen trying to wake Siri to show her off...froze on text screen.
I have a 16g and have used about half of it.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhun using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Since your issue doesn't appear to have any kind of pattern to it...

First...Try a hard restart. Hold home and power buttons for several seconds until screen turns black, allow to sit and then power up again.

Second...if that doesn't work, do a restore using your back up.

Third...if that still didn't do the trick, restore and start from scratch without using backup.

...or call the Apple store and make an appointment, hope they don't require you to replicate problem on the fly and hopefully...get a new iPhone without the freezing issue.

Good Luck!